Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #1

Daily Thread for Thursday 9th March

Hellooo!!

Today we have the accountant in the office as well as the useless book keeper who's caused untold havoc with our business accounts AND given us late penalties on tax returns!!! She'll be shown the door soon as we have an replacement lined up.

Also have some recruitment consultants in as we are looking for additional telesales to help push us into new markets and provide fodder for our business developers - phew, busy!

I woke up quite early (for me) at about 6am and got lots of stuf sorted out like washing my hair - which takes a while now it's a bit longer. Apart from that; not sure what today will bring apart from a jacket potato for lunch

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread for Thursday 9th March

Morning. Had a very disturbed night as Dinah still wasn't right following her sickness. Decided to take her upstairs for the night. Mistake! One hour's sleep followed by 'Wow - I'm with M&D, better give them big kisses to tell them I'm alright', followed by 1 hour sleep, etc etc. Yawn!
Of course, I couldn't find the Rescue Remedy. Went to the holiday first aid box but no....would have helped us all.
The day dawned bright but the rain is back again. Slow and steady, and good for the garden but would have been better in January or February
Have just received an email from Canadian friends talking of coming over in the summer and maybe going to Stockholm.............many more emails before that one is resolved, I think!
Enjoy your day - and the rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #3

Sorry I'm late but I seem to be ahead of everyone else. Quite a nice day here, been to see the hospital and healing well, it seems just got the waterproof dressing now more painkillers but I have almost weaned myself off them - not a tablet taker.
Sal is a little off colour - not ill though, and still eating - don't know whats up but I think she's a little fed up because since the op not been able to take her or Tess out out although going for lead strolls none of the family will let them off lead. Although they are good girls. They all worry in case something happens - convinced I'd kill them if any harm came to the dogs. As if - I'd let them explain first.

Looking forward to tomorrow - meeting Kim and DM and the dogwebbers.

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2006, 12:25 PM   #4

Oh Kazz - both with little black girls not feeling so good

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
09-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #5

Morning everyone..am off out to my great grandmothers for the afternoon, doing lunc out with her, my mum and some aunts *shudders* then back too grans to be ordered around when mowing her lawn and trmming back the big hedges in her rear garden
Clementine is having an off day today after taking a tumble off the worktop in the kitchen last night..shes all grumbles bless her!! She will be fine though..just milking it a bit me thinks!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY ALL!!!

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2006, 12:29 PM   #6

Are the planets mis-aligned for all these poorly pets?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
09-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Are the planets mis-aligned for all these poorly pets?
I think so..but how Clementine fell did make me laugh, bless the silly dear!
She was sitting on the work top watching me wash up (she likes watching running water, allways has!) Then Elsa pounced up and started to bat Clementine round the ears..and Clem attempting to push Elsa away gave her a sharp clout around the back of the head..and in doing so sort of lost her balance and slipped over the edge..i know i shouldnt laugh, but..!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #8

morning all ( just about)

been busy sorting through post, cahsing kids about, seeing to pets etc.

just managed to sort out the 6 weeks free kitten insurance for each kitten once born and rehomes ( dont really like saying sold as it sounds so cold and uncaring)

no rain here yet, but looks like it may be on the way.

nothing much to do, got one film to watch

just appleid for anew pre-pay credit card, think it a great idea, you cant spend what you dont have on it, you top it up BEFORE you use it, no intrest, small one off fee, anybody can get one.
then i can order the dvd rentals from tesco lol

have a nice one y'all

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #9

Didn't know Dinah was poorly DM and Luke you shouldn't laugh, tut tut.

Catsey Veteran

09-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
just appleid for anew pre-pay credit card, think it a great idea, you cant spend what you dont have on it, you top it up BEFORE you use it, no intrest, small one off fee, anybody can get one.
That sounds like a good idea CJK.