Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #1

Flaming CSA are HOPELESS

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

been trying to sort out where my money has been going for the last three months.
Discovered today that despite holding my new acount details on record theyve been paying money into an account with a diff bank that has been closed since april 21st 2005.

bank says no money gone in, it would have been returned, CSA insist it went into the acount, so now there is £180 of my money floating around in the system somewhere, and guess what?

THE CSA COMPUTER SYSTEM HAS CRasHED!!!!
convinient eh?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-03-2006, 03:33 PM   #2

Re: Flaming CSA are HOPELESS

They are a complete shambles. They have caused serious problems for so many people - hubby came to a private arrangement with his ex just to keep these animals away from us

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2006, 03:35 PM   #3

as i am out of work at moment i had togo through them, and ryans dad's an idiot anyway, to put it midly, never paid when we had private arrangmemnt, never sends ryan any pocket money, doesnt even send him cards for birthdays and xmas. If he was a bit nicer about it all i wouldnt bother.

wonder if the next LOT will be any better at this? I wouldnt have thought it would be so hard tocolelct money from one persons bank and pay it into another, but there ya go! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
07-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #4

i was lucky that the CSA have not got involed with me and my ex
but than again my ex is not like yours so maybe im lucky

its sad if you owned them money there is no getting out of it but if they owe it to you that is something diffrent

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2006, 05:50 PM   #5

totally agree, if you owe them therye on you like a toonne of bricks.
flaming idiots the lot of them

i thought you ahd to ahve brains to be a civial servant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #6

I am not involved with CSA but dont mention the Inland Revenue!!!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #7

I had to use the CSA as Sean and Emma's dad thought he was the only father in the world that didnt have to pay. It took me over a year for them to set up my name etc on their database and input the info that I gave them for my ex's address, phone numbers, work details etc etc. I gave them everything they needed to work on. In the end they calculated (as it took so long) that I was owed over £5,000. I told them I didnt want the arrears but just get me some payments monthly. Am now at last getting them. Had four payments now on time (although again, he was having money deducted from his salary and it wasnt going into my account due to a "computer error").

Hope nothing else goes wrong otherwise I will be without the money again (alhtough he has said he gonna give up work to avoid payment me for "nothing").

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2006, 06:54 PM   #8

well you can tell him if he gives up work they'lls till take a fiver a week from his beenfits, my ex tried that one.

I didnt get any payments for ryan until he was over two, then when i went to america on holiday for 3 months he told them I ahd left the country and even got his new fiance to make out she was my boss at work and tell them i HAD left the counrty, bloody morons, surely my NI number would ahve told them i HADNT left.
When ir ang csa up after i got back they never added those months he missed, they took another year to get my payments started again and never even reprimanded my ex in anyway, i told them that IF the womn they spoke tow as ******** ******** then thats his new partner not my boss, adn they jsut said "oh right"

i get about 3-4 payments then they stop again, he either changes jobs moves house or stops paying, so what do csa do?

nothing!

they ahve the power to take his driving license form him, take him to court, send him prison etc etc, and they do nothing.

and yet ellitos dad who WAS paying me from day one, we had own arrangmeent, theyve hounded non-stop for the last three months for payments.

reckon i coulkd do the job better myself

Catsey Junior

07-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #9

ohhh I've been there too :O
other half and his ex had a sort of amicable agreement, but she got greedy and as one of her cronies told her the CSA would pay her more, after three years of him paying her direct, she goes to them... My OH does want to pay for his kids, his kids are important to him so he wants to do what he can. So he fills in all the forms, well in time. he has to send them again because of a "computer error". Eventually, they have all the forms and all his bank details. The first payment day goes by. I say "CSA havent taken their money". There was some confusion over the payment date, they couldnt make up their minds whether it was the 1st the 4th or the 5th. So we decide to wait... In the meantime, his ex rings up, 40 times in the space of an hour, just to rant and rave and call him every name under the sun, the things she says are just truly awful. The dear old CSA have input the wrong bank details.... so she has to wait to get her money. All this, and he has done everything he possibly can to ensure his kids get their money? no wonder the place is a mess when it comes to people who don't want to pay for their kids, they can't even get the easy ones right!

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2006, 10:02 PM   #10

they seem to faff about the guys who actually wanna pay, and do nothing with the ones who dont.