Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
25-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #1

Felix Tokens

Does anyone collect Felix tokens?

Has anyone every used them ?

Last time I checked the site the deals for the token gifts where lame.

I have loads

Catsey Senior

mattde is Male
25-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #2

Re: Felix Tokens

after some research it seems Felix sucks as a cat food, maybe that's why no one collects the vouchers.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
26-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattde
after some research it seems Felix sucks as a cat food, maybe that's why no one collects the vouchers.
LOL from what I have researched I think all commercial cat food sucks , bit of a pain really when all you want is the best for your furry beloved little darlings.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
26-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #4

My two like Felix as good as it looks, but not the normal brands. I tried giving them Gourmet pate or whatever it was for a whilst but they needed twice as many to fill them up and it was more expensive anyway!

Whilst I know Felix isn't the best it fits in my budget, they eat it and are happy, healthy boys

Never collected the tokens though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
26-03-2009, 02:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
My two like Felix as good as it looks, but not the normal brands. I tried giving them Gourmet pate or whatever it was for a whilst but they needed twice as many to fill them up and it was more expensive anyway!

Whilst I know Felix isn't the best it fits in my budget, they eat it and are happy, healthy boys

Never collected the tokens though.
My Darling little Charkie used to love Felix pouches in the jelly, didn`t like any of the other ones like in gravy etc,
the vets said it is like us eating chocolate to them , and I thought now wonder he loves it then

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: black and white
26-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #6

have to admit after trying a range of brands in different price brands complete and wet we have plumped for Felix good as it looks pouches Jack just loves it, he purrs loudly jumps around your legs when im preparing it for him tucks in and doesnt leave his dish until he's eaten all of it. I didnt know about the token scheme will have a look at it.

Catsey Senior

mattde is Male
27-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
My Darling little Charkie used to love Felix pouches in the jelly, didn`t like any of the other ones like in gravy etc,
the vets said it is like us eating chocolate to them , and I thought now wonder he loves it then
I have heard Felix is the Mac Donald's of cat food. I've been super sizing my kittens for the last few months. I'm going to slowly move over to a different brand over the next month. Next doors cat will be happy as he comes round for food every night.

I agree that "as good as it looks" looks like better quality food. and my cats are both healthy eating felix. I just want less waste and less cost long term.