Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: common british cats
12-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #1

Selection of animal cages etc.

I have a selection of animal housing for sale, you can have all or any make me an offer on whatever you would like. firstly i have a small hamster cage hardly used, good as new.
then i have 2 bird cages one is pink and housed a single cockatiel dont think it would suit much more,
the other is white and housed 2 budgies, i have a 2ft viv, glass sliding doors, light, heatmat, in a beech colour.
i also have a cage suitable for a chinchilla/ferret/rat which housed my ferret before i got him a friend.
i also have a makeshift tortoise table, which is an underbed storage box which comes with arcadia starter, plantpot, plantpot dish, bridge.
i will have for sale shortly a 3ft viv in white with glass sliding doors, good as new.
i have a hagen flat faunarium. a hatchling tub.
and a few other bits and bobs to throw in as a freebie if you take the lot. i am willing to post out via courier but you must arrange this yourself.