Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #1

Whatever the Weather ....

Afternoon all! I think we have the weather you had yesterday, PP. Overcast and breezy, much cooler but STILL DRY. Yes, Shelley .... please send me some rain for my veggies, might just save your washing from a drenching!

My birthday today so we are off to the pub for lunch in a moment. Luckily, not so hot so we'll take the dogs with us. OH has made me a carrot cake for tea and I have a "Brief Encounter with Owls" to book .... can't wait for that. I am very fond of owls.

Back later. Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #2

Re: Whatever the Weather ....

Happy birthday Angie I am a fan of owls too. Have a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #3

Happy birthday Angie, hope you enjoyed your lunch im just heading home to go shopping as I need to replace my quilt and both sets of pillows because barney wee'd on them whilst we were out for half an hour!!

Hi Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #4

Keep the bedroom door shut. Just replied to your insurance thread.

Off to work now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #5

evening all, Angie did you get the rain i sent,lol.
Happy Birthday , hope you have had a lovely day. What is the encounter with owls you have booked ?
Pamela, sorry to hear Barney has wet you're bed. We have had a few occasions with dogs weeing on the bed, not sure why they do it but its a nightmare when they do .
Karen, hope work goes ok.
I've been in to work today for training for the residential next week, learned a few things i didn't know.
Busy weekend ahead, tomorrow we go to a 30th birthday party, Saturday i'm at a doll club meeting in manchester and sunday we are going to a gazebo party. During that time i have to pack for my four days away next week.