Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #11

Re: bit cooler Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Sure Monty will be fine.......bigger dogs joints you need to be a bit more careful.
That sounds reasonable. I hope you are right!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #12

Re: bit cooler Sunday

afternoon all, everyone sounds very busy.
Today Howard and myself have been married 8 years and i have enjoyed nearly every minute of it.
We've been car booting this morning and took both dogs, they get lots of attention which is good for them. Poor Howard has to work so hard with Kwame when we pass other dogs.
Malaika has learned that if she does a yodel sound she gets a treat. We are trying to get her to do it on command but she won't play ball,lol. She couldn't take her eyes of a man behind us who was eating a beefburger, she kept plonking her bottom on the ground and refusing to walk.
Tuppence has decided she no longer wants to be in the back rooms and so the dogs are having to be shut in the living room.
Her polyp has grown and oozes blood, been advised to try sudocrem on it, she wasn't impressed.