Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #1

Cool off Friday

Its a bit cooler here this morning, for now anyways. Not sure what I'm going to do today. Might take Rayne down to the beach then do some study in the garden or something.
There's an agility show tomorrow but we are not entered, said I'd go along and show support for people in my club though.
Holiday ends this weekend and its back to the grind on Monday, hope it cools down by then.
Have a fab day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #2

Re: Cool off Friday

Hi Elaine, and everyone!

Another hot one, last night was sticky and uncomfortable. Didn't get much sleep, even after Pandora got home safe and sound, it was too warm to think of sharing the bed with hot snorey OH so made do with the sofa again.

Off to Porthcawl with the stroke club this morning, a meal in a hotel, quick stroll along the prom and then home. All cats are snoozing inside today; plenty of water bowls around the place. We can't leave windows open as we are a bungalow so can't take the risk of burglary the curtains and blinds are drawn though so the rooms are cool as they they can be.

Have a good day all, see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning Elaine and PP. Hope you enjoy your days ladies! There is a goodly breeze here, so although it's sunny and warm the breeze is helping keep the heat off. It was like an oven here yesterday and even I stayed inside.

My gardening man is here atm, weeding the runner beans which are not doing very well, although a lot better than last year. I'm giving them evening watering so will have to keep that up at least for the next week as the forecast is continuing hot.

We are going to a dog show tomorrow too - we may or may not enter a couple of fun comps, we'll see, depends how the dogs behave themselves!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #4

Go for it Angie, I love those little companion shows.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #5

Morning everyone. Its still really hot here today. Back at work after a couple of days off with barney. Heading to my nieces 5th birthday party at the house tonight.

Harris also has what I hope is his last vet visit for a while. Will find out and lunch time and will update.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #6

Good Luck Harris!