Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-07-2013, 06:25 AM   #1

Super sunny Sunday

G'morning!

I'm not going to moan because we've waited so long for this lovely weather but I'm sleep deprived in this heat

Ceri snored all night - combination of a whole double bed to himself to 'starfish' and beer from the all day/night BBQ we had yesterday.

Very sport orientated weekend continues with Andy Murray holding our hopes for a Wimbledon champion today, c'mon Andy!!!

Hope you are enjoying the fun in the sun.

Great news about Harris, Pamela happy to hear it.
Angie, I expect you'll be a golf widow a lot now summer has arrived; it's a blessing though, having time alone to please yourself,

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Super sunny Sunday

Morning PP, OH's plan is to watch the tennis final today aswell. I don't mind staying in as it means we can continue to monitor Harris. He hasn't ate as much this morning so a bit on the worried side but just going to keep doing the little but often and see how we get on. Hes back to the vet tomorrow for more bloods so will see what they say. OH is taking him. On the plus side though, he had a settled night.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #3

Re: Super sunny Sunday

Morning PP and Pamela. Wow it's a scorcher!

I have stripped the bed, going to go with the lightweight duvet for a while, give me a chance to get the heavier one laundered. Oh, and yes, Dora-mending for me today. Little minx has chewed a hole in one of our duvet covers and yes, the duvet too so need to fix that so it can still go to the cleaners. She's also chewed holes in her own duvet cover, so I'm trying to make a new cover for her out of old curtains. I'm rubbish with sewing but have a new sewing machine to try and make it easier. Makes me realise how poor my eyesight is though!

Hope all have a good day with whatever you're doing.