Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #1

Monday daily

Morning all.

Thought I would start this before I pop out.

So Good Morning all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

lol, Kazz
almost 3 am here, haven't gone to bed yet. we're gonna stay up late and watch kung fu and eat nachos with lots of peppers

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
lol, Kazz
almost 3 am here, haven't gone to bed yet. we're gonna stay up late and watch kung fu and eat nachos with lots of peppers
I couldn't do that . . . stay up to 3am. I would be a zombie for about a week after

Not much cooking here. Am sorting things for the holiday, refereeing between the kids, hanging out washing etc. Will be taking my neighbour down to our allotment today to show her the ropes as she'll be caring for it when we're away. Told her she can pick as much as she wants . . . well it saves it rotting on the plants.

Domi's riding at 4.30, but that's about all that is actually planned for today - just as well as I have a horrid headache and sore throat

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #4

Morning everybody! I am having a very lazy morning... I need to get some ooomph (so am off to find some)! Hope you all have a great day too!

Tink - that sounds like fun! Enjoy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #5

Hubby is putting up some shelving in the cupboard under the stairs today and the kitchen is awash with tools so there's no chance of me being able to put the ironing board up in there and getting cracking woth the ironing Still, the dog thinks that a lot of new toys for him have miraculously appeared so now we have a regular "Morgan leave the steel measure alone", ""Morgan gerroff the spirit level!", "Morgan, get back here with that bracket!" etc. Fun, Fun, Fun

Just off to cast an expert eye over the finished result, enjoy your Monday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #6

Hi all! Lunchtime catch up here. My car is at the garage having a new something fitted to do with the ABS - needs to be OK for MOT due later this month. Luckily, I now go to our local garage which is only about 5 minutes away - much more convenient (and cheaper I expect) than going to the main dealer at Chichester.

Washing is out, another load of runner beans down in the freezer and a batch of plums put in vodka!!! My raspberries are not doing well this year so we are making alternative alcoholic fruit spirits. It's amazing because they said on the news this morning that it's been the wettest July on record for most of England, and the driest in many years for London and the South East. Blame climate change I suppose. I wonder if the PYO will have decent raspberries? Must find out.

Seeing the photo of Jan's little Alfie has made me kitten broody - I keep telling myself that Harley is my new kitten, even though he's grown up. He is certainly getting very affectionate. I am wondering whether I ought to leaflet my neighbours to make sure no-one feeds him next Monday before he is due his "op". Is that a good idea do you think?

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #7

lol yola i'm a total vampire, for instance it's 7am right now and i'm just getting ready to lie down to sleep. now have me wake up at 8am and i would be the one who was the zombie very much a night owl, always been that way

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #8

Hi all. Gloomy morning, cloudy, quite humid and unseasonably cool for August: 22 C (72 )F); just added a light sweater over my tee. No errands, so the usual nice lie in, some chores and paid bills.

Angie, that's a good idea about warning the neighbors, go for it! Yola, sorry you're feeling poorly, you really need that R & R. MrsH, had to laugh at the mental pic of Morgan making off with the tools,,, such a helpful boy he is! Manyana, hope you found the oomph! Tink, kung fu? I have always loved kung fu movies, when my VCR worked I think I rented every Bruce Lee movie available! My secret addiction.

Have a safe day, people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #9

Hi all Nice sunny day here today. Have been indoors mostly though with telephone calls to one and another;doctor, dentist, optician, general MOT on order.

Have Tom for the week while his parents are working and he's been a big help to me minding Ceri for me to pop out to the chemist. Treated him to burgers for tea, he enjoyed those.

Need to look for an outfit for wedding I'm going to in a few weeks. It's a small informal 'do' but would like a skirt to wear as I'm always in jeans or trousers. Also would like something bold and colourful, too much of my wardrobe is black and white. Will check out the retail park on Thursday when Ceri in Hospital Day Unit.

Take Care,xxx