Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #1

Jimmy

Jimmy was found at Earlsmereport, he was in terrible condition. His coat was yellow, he was very underweight, had lots of skin problems and tumours on his underbelly.
Alot of vet visits later and a lot of TLC from Dawn, he is now a stunner and quite a chunky hunk.
I would have loved to have had him coz he tugged at my heart strings and I loved him, so was dying to meet him on my visit. He was rehomed the week before my visit to Dawns but his new slaves said I could visit him, so I did.
He is as happy as larry, it brought a lump to my throat coz i was soooo happy for him and he is absolutely adored.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #2

Re: Jimmy

What a lovely happy ending to his story Elaine.............it brings tears to your eyes when you hear of cases like his and then some kind person like Dawn nurtures him back to health....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-06-2007, 11:36 PM   #3

What a lovely happy ending! Well done Dawn on giving this gorgeous boy a second chance. Have his tumours been totally cured now? Roughly how old is he??

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2007, 11:40 PM   #4

Yes Fran tumours were all removed and benign. He did have problems for a while with fluid build up but is fine now.
He is around 10 or 11.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Yes Fran tumours were all removed and benign. He did have problems for a while with fluid build up but is fine now.
He is around 10 or 11.

Oh I am so glad the tumours were benign and so very pleased he has now found his forever loving home, I bet he is in his element

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #6

Oh he is very happy and rules the roost. They have 6 dogs there and Jimmy has put them all in their place . He is spoilt rotten.