Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
05-04-2014, 01:25 AM   #11

Re: Willow, my dog.

Beautiful dog. Just wondering with her sad expression have you ever had her thyroid levels checked? Sad expression, character changes, itchy skin - all symptoms - just a thought

If you look under Wiki at the breed health issues, hypothyroidism is mentioned. Maybe worth having her checked sometime x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-04-2014, 05:39 AM   #12

Re: Willow, my dog.

Thanks for the info Velvet. I'll speak to my vet on Monday and find out. Willow has had many tests done on her, so she may well have had that particular test as well, but I will find out.I'm now worried about her when we have the house repairs done around August. The estimated time is 6 months that we will be out of this house, and longer if it is a total rebuild. My insurance covers boarding catteries and kennels and will pay for temporary accomodation, but Willow would never survive in kennels. I don't want to leave my cats for that length of time either. Never mind. I'll worry about that closer to the time.