Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-10-2020, 06:48 PM   #1

Wet Monday

Good evening everyone who may pop in

It is wet and miserable here today. Been raining since we took the dogs out at 630am and hasn't stopped all day. I have actually decided not to go to running club. I normally don't mind the rain but not tonight!! Its just too dark and horrible.

Not been up to much, just work and a little bit of overtime this morning. I'm off the next 2 days. Mums birthday is tomorrow so couldn't face working on it. Will be hard enough with it being the first one.

Shelley, how was your day today? I hope work wasnt to busy.
Dinky, how is little Eva doing? I hope she is still holding her own?

My friend had to get her rescue springer put to sleep today. He was 12 and was starting to be in pain so it wasnt fair on him. He was an amazing dog!! I spent a night at my friend s caravan and Piobaireachd lay behind my legs all night even though my friend said he would move after about 10mins!! no he stayed there all night!! Such a gentle boy. Heartbroken for my friend but her other 3 dogs will keep her busy.

Hope you are all safe and cozy at home and avoiding thsi weather

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-10-2020, 06:56 PM   #2

Re: Wet Monday

Bless you Pamela - those first anniversaries once we have lost a much loved parent is the worst. I'm only just starting to come out it all myself after loosing my mum 2 1/2 years ago.

Today has been a work day. Bit of a rush as I'm finishing at lunchtime tomorrow for just over a week. We had a holiday booked in Italy but I canned that and now OH and I have a couple of nights away in a lovely Cotswolds hotel/spa, while the teenagers hold the fort at home and look after the cats and fish.

Not much else to report without writing an essay, but my dinner is almost ready so I'll bid you all goodnight x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-10-2020, 08:57 PM   #3

Re: Wet Monday

Hi Yola, nice to hear form you. Sorry to hear your trip to Italy got cancelled but at least you are getting away for a few days.

It is stll so hard but it has only been 8weeks so i know it is still going to be hard but i wish this stage was over