Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-01-2021, 02:06 PM   #1

Thursday Daily

HI Everyone,

Its chilly here and had snow overnight but we didnt get too much thankfully and its all away now.

Yola how are you? Thats good you dont really need to home school your boys. Less stress for you!!

SHelley how are you enjoying your zoom sessions with church, friends and work? Its something i havent really done tbh.

Dinky, how are you? Is it still hot over there? Have you been to see the cane corso girl again? I do hope she responds to you or the trainer.

I am working until 430pm today and it is very quiet. I am being cheeky and reading my new book on work time!! I am also helping out another area of my team but i am enjoying the downtime as its something i never get.

Going out running tonight with my friend Sam, her and i started running at about the same time at the club. She is quicker than me but i can run further than her with no stopping so we will benefit each other and we stay fairly close. We are doing hill reps tonight so will be a hard training session!

Take care everyone