Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-01-2021, 07:10 PM   #1

Saturday daily

Good evening everyone,

Dinky, i do hope you can make progress with the cane corso girl, she would do amazing with someone like you!!

Must have been nice to see the fireworks, we had quite a few going off here and poor Mia was terrified so i feel for your poor cats.

I need to get a calendar for my office. My dad gave us one but that will go in the kitchen. Not sure what i want on it but need to decide quick to get it!!

Yola, how is the head today? Better i hope

Shelley sounds like Malaika had a lovely day with her walk and toy.

We had a quiet day here. My dad came for dinner and spent a while relaxing watching tv with us after it. Was nice to see him relaxed. He also went home with dinner for tonight, some cheese, turkish delight and oat cakes

I went for a run today but was hard as i was on my own but i am back out with my friend on Monday which i am looking forward to!!

Take care everyone