Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-12-2020, 07:04 AM   #1

Wednesday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and Yola.
Wednesday early evening here after a cool day, and it's just starting to rain lightly.Luckily all my washing got dry by lunch time.I've just got to fold it soon and put it away.

Haven't done much all day, except managed to finish a particularly difficult crossword that has been on the go since before Christmas. This afternoon, I walked down to the park and into the cemetery where I used to walk Willow, and I found myself talking to her. I hope no one saw me as they would think I was nuts.I have a wee soft toy mastiff that I often carry in my pocket and I had that with me. Am I crazy or am I crazy ?????

I going out to see the cane corso tomorrow again and spend some more time with her in the compound. I really hope that i can get her to come to me this time.The trainer will be with me as well. Michele, my vet and her husband, Steve, also a vet, want to come out and see her as well, but the poor dog is nowhere ready to see a group of people at this point, so it will just be me and the trainer tomorrow.This dog is definitely not food motivated unfortunately and seems terrified to eat.I've got a wee bag of dog treats, so I'll see if I can get her to approach me.

PAMELA,I hope you enjoyed your run yesterday and that your friend enjoyed your baking. How lovely that you are going to do a New Years day meal for your dad. It will turn out just great, I'm sure. Your mum would love that you are making good use of her special cook book

SHELLEY,I do hope that Malaika and Kwame are feeling a lot better after their xmas day meal. Lots of dogs seem to have sensitive tummies now. Do you have to feed them a special vet diet ? I will go and look on Trademe and see if I can get Dunkirk. I'll let you know what I think of it.I don't normally watch war movies, but on saying that, I really enjoyed Pearl Harbour.............. and it has a mastiff in it.

YOLA, I;m glad you had a nice Christmas. Wine is always good. Let's hope that the exercises you're doing have the desired effect quickly and your knees get a lot better. Sorry that your shoulders are still playing up but as long as they're getting slowly a bit better, you're heading in the right direction.

Well everyone, have a good Wednesday. Hope the sun shines for you all and stay safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2020, 11:11 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Morning everyone, not much planned for the day except a gog walk of course.
Yesterday we met up with my cousin, husband and husky for a socially distanced walk along at Anne's beach.
Malaika and kwame although fine now we're not impressed with the cold weather.
We got a takeaway after from a nearby cafe.
Howard and myself then went to look around an antique centre with the dogs.
Yola, glad to hear you had a nice if quiet Christmas with plenty of wine.
Good that the walking is helping your knees.
Dinky, good luck with the cane corso doggie.
No Malaika and kwame don't need a special diet.
They have wellbeloved kibble, raw and other wet foods, just not too much.
Pamela, great that you are spending new year with your dad.
We invited mine but he has other plans.