Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-12-2020, 06:45 AM   #1

Windy rainy Thursday - Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.
It's Thursday early evening here and a wet, windy day. I went to New World supermarket this morning, looking for minted peas and thank goodness I managed to get some, so now I'm just waiting for the platters to arrive and everything's set for tomorrow. it's meant to be a cooler day tomorrow as well, so I'm happy. !!!(being a kill joy again).

I had another back x ray this afternoon ( strange day to have it) but won't know the results until after xmas anyway.My back and leg have been sore but it's my own fault as i haven't been taking the medication - it makes me really dopey. I'll probably have to take some tomorrow though.

Got a new family of magpies visiting on the back lawn every day now.I think it's probably the same parents as before but with two new babies.My poor wild birds can't come down and get their food as they get attacked. Luckily the magpies don't stay long, but they are so cheeky and quite unafraid of both of us.One hops right up to the back conservatory door and looks in at the cats ,which are intrigued by him.They are such beautiful looking birds but unfortunately are very vicious. Farmers hate them as they can kill newborn lambs, but I love them anyway.

I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas. Not long to go now.

Pamela,, hope your leg is now better and you've chosen the perfect pair of trainers.
Shelley,hope you're enjoying your time of work after a busy year.
Yola, hope you are feeling a little better today and the weather has cleared up for you.

Have a great Christmas Eve everyone, and please stay safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-12-2020, 06:17 PM   #2

Re: Windy rainy Thursday - Christmas Eve

Hi Dinky and those to follow.

Still christmas eve here. We have been out to our favourite restaurant for an early dinner and it will be our last time before we go in to a lockdown from Saturday as all the restaurants will close unless they do take away.

Did a bit of last minute shopping just for some food to keep us going and i also got flowers from the flower shop to take to the crematorium tomorrow on the way to my dads. I am the only one who goes there. I contacted them to find out roughly where mums ashes were scattered as her wish was for no family to be there. i know the rough area now so will lay my flowers there. We are just going to have a quiet night watching christmas movies and possibly playing monopoly, rock and roll life we lead!!!

Have a fantastic day tomorrow everyone