Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #1

Christmas Eve daily.......

Well I am up and awake and ready for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Just getting up and then off to Sainsburys they open at 6 this morning and I am in there let a rat up a drainpipe and then out.:005: :005:

Seriously looking forward to Christmas and got to do my wrapping today which will put me into the spirit even more.

Got to take Bella out in a minute and then off I go into the hoards. Need a fresh cauliflower, milk, bread, crackers and that's it really.

Also one last thing to collect from Argos and the clothes shop and I am done........dusted and finished.

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Christmas Eve daily.......

Good luck brave hunter-gatherer! Morning all. What a night! Couldn't believe the noise, like dragons or steam trains or a hundred lions roaring and then the wind gathering into a crescendo and diminishing slightly again. We've lost a fir tree (which wasn't very well) and our clematis obelisk has gone over but the fences are still up, miraculously. I do hope everyone else is safe and still in one piece?

OH has gone up to the forest with the dogs, I wonder what he will find. Just off to have some breakfast ...... have a peaceful day, hopefully folks. Oh, and a little glass of something good later on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #3

Morning Karen and all to follow.
Just having à cuppa then its out on the windy beach.
Merry Christmas to all my catsey friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #4

Merry Christmas all! I'm in the office for a couple of hours this morning and then home to prepare our Christmas Eve feast. My Mum's already there minding the boys, but the dinner is down to me as I don't think she's up to it any more.

Everything is wrapped and under the tree. Feeling quite excited actually

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Good luck brave hunter-gatherer! Morning all. What a night! Couldn't believe the noise, like dragons or steam trains or a hundred lions roaring and then the wind gathering into a crescendo and diminishing slightly again. We've lost a fir tree (which wasn't very well) and our clematis obelisk has gone over but the fences are still up, miraculously. I do hope everyone else is safe and still in one piece?

OH has gone up to the forest with the dogs, I wonder what he will find. Just off to have some breakfast ...... have a peaceful day, hopefully folks. Oh, and a little glass of something good later on!

I thought of you as the weather got worse so glad you are okay. Hope hubby and the dogs make it home okay.

Been out in out in out in. And now discovered my Aunt (one who went to symphony hall yesterday with Mom) has been kept in hospital - she was taken poorly last night and phoned an ambulance. So going to visit her tonight. Mom not going as she is not up to it and anyhow my brother and the children are coming tonight.

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning Karen and all to follow.
Just having à cuppa then its out on the windy beach.
Merry Christmas to all my catsey friends.
Sounds perfect to me.

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Merry Christmas all! I'm in the office for a couple of hours this morning and then home to prepare our Christmas Eve feast. My Mum's already there minding the boys, but the dinner is down to me as I don't think she's up to it any more.

Everything is wrapped and under the tree. Feeling quite excited actually
I am pleased I am feeling excited too and I am sure yours will build more as the children get more excited.
Merry Christmas

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #8

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
Well if it's not done now it never will be so everyone relax and chill out.

The night has fallen and I'm tracking Santa on Norad's site he's already done Australasia and the far East. He's been a busy man already given over 1.8 billion gifts at the last count.

We are phoning around friends and family this evening and I'm sending emails off to my new far flung family that I've contacted this year on Ancestry. We watched Scrooge earlier with a mince puff and cream, so to echo the words of Tiny Tim:

Merry Christmas and God Bless us Everyone

… that goes for all our furred and feathered friends too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #9

Merry Xmas every one xxx

I'm so excited, I am in my pj's already

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #10