Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #1

Friday daily 20th Dec

Ekkkkkkkkkk its getting closer

Anyway here I am home again naturaly ....... heard that one the radio this morning.

Shelley the pool blackout sounds concerning due to the weather but glad Chris got his swim and the evening sounds great. So does walking half days.

That was my last night before Christmas due to how it falls so I am next back to work Boxing night.

Anyone any thoughts on the quiz before Christmas if Christmas eve is out how about the Monday or the Saturday? If not a quiz then anyone fancy a chat.... on Christmas eve?
I can't do the Sunday I am out that night

Any how off for a few hours sleep because I have hospital appointment for my knee at 3.45 (I think in fact will check that)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily 20th Dec

In my work, we have been doing a team Christmas quiz with Christmas questions everyday so a Christmas quiz would be good. I will do my best to be there but we are going out for dinner so it all depends on when we will be back in Xmas eve.
kazz enjoy your sleep

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, I can't do Christmas Eve sorry, fully booked that night but Monday should be good. This Saturday is out because its the Strictly final and I cannot be disturbed that night

Well, I'm feeling all Christmassy now, had a lovely shop in Sainsbury's with my mam and dad. The aisles were easy, could take my time the assistants were cheerful and festive and we topped off the visit with a latte and a mince pie in the coffee shop. My nectar points reduced my bill and I'm quids in

Hope your appointment goes well Kazz, Pamela sound like you are going to be on top form for any quiz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #4

Afternoon all ....... temperature just starting to go down here now, it's been a lovely morning again with a bit of frost last night here, although my gardening man told me his car was iced up this morning and he lives not far away.

Yesterday, Kazz said:

"So it will be a regular event now then taking the dogs out yourself something you maybe should do....."

and I've done it again this morning! I am very grateful that the weather was good and that the dogs were good. It is always a niggle wondering if things went awry, eg. they ran off or got involved in something whether I'd be able to cope, but I suppose that's the same worry every dog walker has. I do find I worry more, it's age I expect.

OH is actually up but is not well enough to go out. One of his dog walking friends has popped round with homemade gifts for us and the dogs. Very kind.

I've also been up to the local farm to get some festive food and come home with gammon, venison and duck breasts so at least we'll have something to eat if OH feels like it.

Hope everyrone has a good day.

If I don't go down with this bug, I'll be up for quiz/chatting - just yell loudly!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #5

Well have decided I have become addicted to sausages just had pork, bacon and leek with the afore mentioned mash and onion gravy. Smashing.
Of to top shop to pick Sophies jumper up. Just waiting for the traffic to give over.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #6

evening all.
Karen hope your appointment went ok
Angie, hope your o/h is feeling better very soon.
Last day at work done now until next year. Presents/cards delivered so going to try and relax before we go tomorrow, will try to keep in touch, if the signal allows.
Chris ordered the dogs a hurta jacket each for christmas from an online shop. When they didn't arrive as expected i rang them today. They say the jackets were signed for on 17th by an emma sawyer ????? Not us and no jackets and we dont recognise the name. Still waiting to see what they are going to do about it.