Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-10-2006, 09:18 AM   #1

daily thread - Tuesday

Another quiet, dull, warm morning - maybe showers to come later in the day but I think I'll risk it and head off for some more autumn tidying. I missed it whilst I was on holiday.
The boys are cuddled in together, noses under tails, despite the window being open for them to go and play outside. They are getting old before their time! Dinah is having her morning kip, after the rigours of breakfast and an amble round the garden. I'm the only active one in the house! Speak later - have a good day, and don't forget that history blog (see post in this section)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-10-2006, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Tuesday

I'm heading for work in a mo....not sure I should even be going, but making an effort - full of a cold, achy, sore throat, cough etc...

Its dull here x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-10-2006, 11:02 AM   #3

Weather's very non-descript today. Grey and threatening rain is about the best I can manage!

After a sicky-screamy day yesterday, today Sebastian is the picture of calmness and serenity - just sleeping off a large bottle whilst Mummy plays on the computer

My friend who was due to come to visit me as cried off - which is good in a way as I think it would have been too difficult for her (she is the one whose IVF failed and who since found out her eggs are 'duff'). I really think she was trying to confront her 'demons' far too soon

I will carry on with ironing and housework during the day, but nothing specific planned which is nice. Might go out and rake some dead leaves out from under the laurel shrubs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #4

Cold all-day heavy rain here; I did my marketing yesterday so am just staying snug indoors playing on Catsey & cocooning (sp?). Yola: glad Sebastian is better today! That's very sad about your friend ..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
17-10-2006, 04:46 PM   #5

Miserable day here. Wet and cold. It's trying to brighten up now but not a great deal.

I've emptied another room of junk and rubbish from the house only one more room to go then that's it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-10-2006, 04:47 PM   #6

Bloody fridge freezer has died!!! I can't believe it . . . AND to top it all there is only one guy in the whole of the Reading area that does emergency call outs. Thankfully he's on his way

Spent a fortune on one of those side by side American stainless steel jobbies and 6 months out of warranty it folds up on me.

Grrrrrrrr

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-10-2006, 05:56 PM   #7

Miserable day here too Doors shut, windows closed, heating on.......snug as a bug now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #8

good evening all. been a pretty quiet day here,went to the docs this morning for blood tests.
came home took ben for a nice walk.
then did nothing much this afternoon, weathers been dull n overcast today.