Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #11

Re: It is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
AG73 have you recieved any rep points from me recently because its saying i have given you some and need to spread them around but i can't remember giving you any lol!!

Tom x
I have absolutely no idea Tom, I also have no idea what rep points are. Can someone enlighten me?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
15-10-2006, 08:30 PM   #12

ooh sorry!! Rep points are just points you can give someone for there post. If you want to check who gave you rep points and how many points you have you click user cp on the left and there is a list of your latest five reputation points. If you would like to give reputation to someone you click the star button at the bottom right of there post and enter a comment. In your profile you will see some green squares, for each 100 reputaion points you get a new box until you get to five i think in which then you need to get 200 hundred points for a new box i hope that covers everything and you understand lol!!

Tom x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-10-2006, 08:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
I have absolutely no idea Tom, I also have no idea what rep points are. Can someone enlighten me?
Alex, this link will explain all about rep pts for you.......

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php...utation+points

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
15-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #14

I've been here..in between everything, crammed in watching a rather disturbing film 'Hostel' earlier-very gruesome and somewhat disturbing, not what i expected..and listening to the new Evanescence, The Killers and, finally, Barbara Dickson (see what a variety of music i like!) albums-all rather super, really liked the beatles covers Barbara Dickson did, and Evanscence were on top form as ever-thought, personally The Killers new album, Sam's Town, was a bit weak in places. And rest of the time i have been on the bloomin phone-mainly concerning this whole sad and messy afair of the kittens death.
Cor its been a long day, and got this dreaded cold coming amongst everything else! Its been grey, COLD, and foggy here all day!

Catsey Veteran

15-10-2006, 08:41 PM   #15

Thank you Tom and Mags. I did wonder about the green boxes everyone kept getting congrats for. Consider me duly enlightened,lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-10-2006, 08:41 PM   #16

This will be a good birthday, Tom: 14 = double lucky seven! Hope you have a great one ! How's the cold ? Oh, and thanks for the rep point!

Catsey Veteran

Tom is Male
15-10-2006, 08:42 PM   #17

hehe thanks eileen! The colds not bad actually now just coughing has gotten bad Oh and your welcome
Tom x

Catsey Veteran

15-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #18

And yes Tom, you have given me a rep point! My apologies to anyone who thinks I have been a meanie not giving out rep points, now that I know what they are, I shall bestow at will, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Tom is Male
15-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #19

ah thats why its telling me to spread them around lol!!

no worries

tom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-10-2006, 09:01 PM   #20

Alex, I was just like you: dutifully posting congratulations to people for green squares and wondering what on earth that meant..it seemed to be the proper thing to do...finally gave in and asked!!! LOL