Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2006, 08:43 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Friday

Morning all!

Autumn is here! It's a crisp, misty morning here with quite a nip in the air!

Plan to clear the rest of the garden today, reluctant as I am to pull up the last of the flowers.....they have lasted so well!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Friday

Still ploughing through the holiday washing

Contemplating going to the allotment later (when it warms up!) but maybe not, as I am promised lunch in the Italian later (that's a peace offering as he is away from this afternoon till Wednesday night).

It's Farmers' Market today, so will head off there.
Otherwise, just chillin'

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
13-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #3

Work here then Daughters football later after school x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-10-2006, 05:14 PM   #4

Been to work as usual today and then picked up the children from school. Children now gone to their father's.

Now a relaxing evening in front of my nice fire with a few drinks, a dvd and a friend is in store.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-10-2006, 05:27 PM   #5

Very foggy here this morning. Didn't lift until this afternoon. Had friends over for a cuppa (the ones who will look after the boys next week). Did some packing, and some housework. Went and bought chicken for little tummies and picked up the girls. OH made tea (pasta mixed through with rice and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese). Just chillin' now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-10-2006, 05:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Now a relaxing evening in front of my nice fire with a few drinks, a dvd and a friend is in store.
A friend eh, Donna??? Something you're not telling us

Today? Well more washing (never ending at the moment). A tiring walk into town to get some nappies and baby bits, down to the doc's surgery to see the nurse who has told me that my tummy's looking a little better and even seems to be healing. Doesn't feel like it though!! She also gave me a flu-jab which will probably result in sniffles in a week or 2

Then to the park for Domi to have a scamper and now back home, with a glass of wine and wondering what to cook for Dominik for dinner. We grown-ups are having orange peppers stuffed with quinoa, onions and mushrooms with a lovely tomatoey-mixed spice sauce and grated cheese on top**. Poor Sebastian (who's just waking up) is about to have a gourmet bottle of milk

**No we're not . . takeaway curry instead

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2006, 05:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
A friend eh, Donna??? Something you're not telling us
You took the words right out of my....keyboard Yola!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #8

ive been out for a whole day, went to essex to see my oldest daughter and my youngest daughter, we had a right laff catching up (long story ) then went to see my old friend its her bday so took her up some prezzys she was pleased with my choices
had a great day, now tired but got to take ben for a walk, gonna get my lottry ticket, 54 mill WOW ive already sent it LOL all ive got to do now is win it LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #9

It was a lovely day here today and I took my friend Mary to meet Liz and her cats. Wish I had taken my camera, she has some gorgous kitties which I plan to steal one day. We had a fine afternoon chatting and drinking tea.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-10-2006, 06:18 PM   #10

Mmmm, linguine with creamy tomato, basil and crayfish sauce and a bottle or red wine later .......nothing like a large boozy lunch for making you feel sleepy! However, I'm back for a bit now. Also worked my way through to the final load of holiday washing!