Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
07-10-2006, 08:30 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Saturday

All quiet here. Kids have gone to my parents for the weekend, hubby's in work so it's just me and the cats.

As it's quite a nice, dry morning Moli has decided to stay outside, Timmy's on my lap and Salt is sat on the top of the stairs giving herself a good wash.

Off to a rally tomorrow with hubby in Pembrey. Leaving at 5am so I'll be up at 4 to give the cats their food and get ready. Hubby's going to me servicing a rally car and I haven't be on a rally for such a longtime.

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
07-10-2006, 08:34 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Saturday

morning all. ive been up for ages, trying to work up a bit of umph to have a bit of brekky ive been feeling sicky the last few days (no im not preggers either, too darn old for that LOL)
bright n sunny here but looks cold.
have a good day all,
ps dont forget the cam and take some pics of the rally,action shots

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
07-10-2006, 09:07 AM   #3

Morning all-oddly its sunny after a week of sceptical weather! Still my medication isn't agreeing with me after nearly two weeks now, so am still vomitting and t'other..but still life goes on, errands must be ran, pets need looking after etc.
The big day here-get to see the kittens and will be the first proper time as they will be moving and everything now! Camera fuly charged and in coat pocket so lots of vids n pics for you!
Dogs need walking..so shall depart shortly for two hours or so..then shall need to rush n get something quickly to eat as we depart for 12..
Have been up since half past five-cleaned out all the outies, bathed the pigs (guinea variety of course!), trimmed them up a wee bit then put them out for a run, and let the rabbits out (one at a time). Had to shift all thee mess into the compost bin-the smell was 'orrible. Then had to tidy the shed as a certain tortie somebody knocked EVERYTHING over when mousing through the fresh bales of hay t'other day. Garden is presentlly a tip as the old wood shed is dismantled and around the side, plant pots everywhere, all garden furniture n such stacked up by the new shed waiting to be put away for winter etc-just haven't had time!
So will probably do that tomorrow-but today is kitten day!
Wish me luck folks!
Enjoy your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
07-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #4

Im at work! Sun is shining though.
Dawn.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-10-2006, 11:47 AM   #5

Morning all! Lovely day here and there is still some heat left in the sun!

Didn't sleep very well last night, hence I have been awake since 2.30am Managed to get a few 'quiet' jobs done before OH woke up, then settled down to a cuppa and a crossword

Have been out and got all the weekend shopping in, now enjoying a coffee with the Catsey!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #6

Morning everyone. I'm loaded with a cold so stay well back from your screens just in case it's catching!

Had the kids out to saturday club, dropped OH at fishing pond, done 2 loads of washing, fed and groomed moggies, put clean laundry away, made lunch for kids and I'm now having a little rest.

Have a good day everybody!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-10-2006, 01:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Morning everyone. I'm loaded with a cold so stay well back from your screens just in case it's catching!
Hope you'll feel better soon Alex!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-10-2006, 01:47 PM   #8

Thank you Mags. I'm sure I'll be better soon, after all, EVERYONE is running around after me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-10-2006, 05:05 PM   #9

Its been lovely weather here today, bright and sunny had to take my jacket off whilst I was in Bath browsing the shops.

Off to a concert later - should be good! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-10-2006, 08:03 PM   #10

Last of the rain stopped finally, but cloudy and cold ...50 degrees! Finaally gave in & trrned the heat on...Leia made a beeline for the living room radiator cover & is snoozing peacefully, toasty warm. To the library to change my books & the market to pick up some stuff for lunch; just chilling out now. Have a nice evening, all !