Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM   #131

Re: My Drawings of Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
3 cats should be no problem, I do have ONE drawing to do of 6!!!!!!!!!!!! mostly long haired cats!! it isn't that scarey...really!!! Just email me the photos

Oh I am happy to have a go at drawing almost anything, I have also got 4 dogs to do!!!!
thats brilliant,now just got to finsh off the film on camerawont be for a few weeks,but no rush

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM   #132

Fran,

here is a photo of a drawing I did of a horse about a month ago, I did this in about 1.5 hours and I did it just to see if I could get the horse correct.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #133

Emma that looks like a real photo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #134

That is just fantastic, never seen anything like it....Do you do dogs??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #135

OMG......I will be emailing you piccies of my horse if that's ok Emma. That is brill!!!! Horses are so very difficult to draw, I would say the hardest animal to draw

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #136

Thanks Mags, although the mane on that horse really does need a little bit of work, Moli, I haven't done any dogs as yet, although I do have 4 on my list, I figure they cannot be that different to cats lol, Fran I think horses are one of the more difficult animals to draw as a lot of people do not get their proportions correct and usually make their legs too short!!! lol I love horses and did a couple of drawings of them when I was at school and they came out ok

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2005, 11:39 PM   #137

Emma, with all these drawings to do I hope you'll still be able to find time for Catpages

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-11-2005, 11:41 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Thanks Mags, although the mane on that horse really does need a little bit of work
I think the mane looks great Emma...my horse doesn't have a mane as he is hogged

would you be willing to tackle him - if you know what I mean If it didn't work out and you weren't happy I would understand if you decided not to draw him. The reason behind this is I have a lovely photo of him that I took to the photoshop for them to blow up to put above our fireplace. They couldn't blow it up as I had reduced the image size too much by mistake and when they tried to blow the photo up it just distorted. We were gutted as it is the best photo we have of him ...

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2005, 11:41 PM   #139

I still manage to...lol it is draw a bit...post a bit....draw a bit....post a bit lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-11-2005, 11:42 PM   #140

Pk what does Hogged mean???