Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-02-2014, 09:21 AM   #1

Sunday morning daily

Morning all.

Wet and windy here, but supposed to brighten up this morning early afternoon.

Well I am going to try to spring clean the living room happy with the furniture position now.
Having a ride out to the farm shop - taking Dad and maybe Mom will come too. Not sure what is for dinner may get something from the farm. But may be going out for brunch with a friend, if not today then tomorrow for dinner.
I really need to get some more exercise into my week with that in mind if the weather holds I may try for a bike ride this afternoon.

Did I tell you all I got a combination microwave and adore the oven part really good

Hope everyone is good and is there a quiz tonight?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #2

Re: Sunday morning daily

Morning kazz and those to follow.

hope your spring clean goes well kazz and enjoy your trip to the farm shop

we had the cabinet built and the mirror put in place last night. House is still upside down just now but atleast I can have a shower today!! OH is hopefully going to get more tiling done today and we wil be 1 step closer to finishing. Once he is finished, the clear up job begins as I havent been able to keep on top of the house because of all the work!! On the plus side, its a lovely day here!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #3

Good morning Kazz and Pamela and everyone to come.

I had a very disturbed night, the wind was howling and the rain was beating down on the perspex conservatory roof so loudly that it kept waking me up. The worst night so far. Still raining now, I'm going to build an ark- I have 2 cats and 2 fish so that's a start

Very disappointed with our rugby team's miserable performance in Dublin yesterday but well done to Ireland, you made us look very average and deserved to win. England took it to the Scots and again made the most of their opportunities. The Welsh boys had better go and give themselves a good talking to in the mirror this morning!

I wish we had a farm shop near us Kazz, I love fresh eggs from outdoor chickens, even the 'free range' ones in the shop don't seem to taste the same. A friend in work used to keep chickens and ducks and the eggs were fab. Pamela, I know you'll enjoy the bathroom once it's all done, it's a great feeling to have everything fresh and new.

I'll pop in later but can't make the quiz again tonight, have fun x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #4

Morning all .............. dry here just now.

OH will be taking Monty to agility later but Dora will have to miss out. We thought her paw had healed over, it was not bleeding this morning and she came back from her walk and all was still OK. Then a FOX appeared in the garden - walked in the front gate and sauntered around; the dogs went ballistic and of course, Dora's cut opened up again, so she wont' be going to agility today. We have ordered all sorts of stuff online to help protect her paw(s) but will have to wait for it all to arrive. OH is not a happy chap - and all the cleaning up yesterday has to be done again.

Hope you enjoy the farm shop/lunch Kazz; Pamela hope everything goes well in the bathroom; PP - we had horrendous gales last night too, but not a lot of rain thank goodness. Can you find a place in your ark for us, two more cats and two dogs???

There will be a quiz this evening IF I CAN FIND SOME Qs in time! So I will post later.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Karen , sounds like you have a busy day planned.
Pamela, glad your bathroom is coming on
Nette, sorry you had a disturbed night
Angie, sorry to hear about Doras paw.
We have had a busy weekend, starting with a party on friday, my eldest son and fiance came to stay as they had an invite too.
Been to the tip today with the old settee and two mattresses.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-02-2014, 08:46 PM   #6

Evening all- hope the ark is shaping up well. We are lucky here in the east as although it has been wet and windy and the ground is saturated it hasn't been anywhere near as bad as the south and west have had. I managed to get out for a run today although it was windy.
I hope Dora's paw heals soon Angie. Enjoy the new bathroom Pamela. Happy cleaning Kazz- I need to do a deep clean at some point- every time the sun shines I think 'I must clean the window'.
Stay safe everyone