Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #1

It's Wednesday!

And it's dull, damp and autumnal here. We dropped the boys off at their new school http://standrewspangbourne.co.uk/ an hour ago. Domi's lower lip was on the verge of quivering and Sebi, true to form threw an eppy. I'm sure they will be fine - they are understandably nervous - as am I, on their behalf.

Back in the office and dealing with the day to day rubbish that life throws. Balie seemed Ok this morning, I fed him some more of the medicine (smells like milk of magnesia) and he was duly disgusted with me until I gave him some prawns as compensation Fifi was rolling around showing off her tummy being more like her old, flirty self which is lovely!

Right, off to create more links to get our website even more visible - it's boring but someone's got to do it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: It's Wednesday!

We must have had a fair bit of rain overnight in addition to what fell yesterday, everything is looking a lot boggier in the garden than it did before we went to bed. We've also got quite a few lumps of moss lying about that have been washed off the roof. Not got any plans for the day apart from the usual routine ones so it looks like a relaxing Wednesday here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #3

Morning Yola, MrsH! Grey and soggy here as well this morning. It was pouring when OH first opened the curtains. I am feeling a bit yucky to match and so I hope not to do too much today. I have a bit of non urgent transcription to do, but not a lot. The light level is very poor - must remember to buy a natural light for the office (ties knot in hanky). OH just said "to join the other twenty knots" - trouble is I can't remember what they were for!

OH is sitting here beside me waiting to connect the camcorder to the computer to see if there is anything worth trying to load on to pb to show you - cats, of course!

Don't forget the QUIZ tonight peeps - please join us if you can. 8.00 or thereabouts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #4

Afternoon Catsey people.
Yola hope your boys enjoy their day at their new school, Glad Balie is ok and Fifi.
MrsH hope you have that nice relaxing day, you too Angie if your not feeling too good.
Should make the quiz tonight but will be about 8.15, back to Yoga.
Spent 1 1/2 hours in the park with Malaika and 12 other Dogs, great fun !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #5

Afternoon all! Been to have my nails done again this morning, cut much shorter and rounded tips, still high gloss so they are tougher but more manageable. Weather nice and bright here, for a change. Showers expected though.

Yola, I guessed Sir wouldn't take to his medicine much, but lovely to see Fifi being all fun & flirty, Angie & MrsH enjoy your relaxing day, Shelley, glad you're enjoy these dog-days with Malaika . Don't know if I'll make the quiz tonight, have lots of ironing piling up again... I'm sure some one sneaks into the house and adds theirs to mine!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #6

Do you know, I have never had my nails done and it is something I am thinking about - nothing flash or fancy but I would love to be able to cover up the ridges and make them less prone to splitting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #7

That was my main reason for going to the nail bar Angie. For years my nails got bad as my hands were in so much water so it's nice to pay them some attention now. I have acrylic enhancements and a natural finish but they manicure them ever so nicely and make my hands look younger ( I think )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #8

Hi all! We could use some of your rain ... over two weeks now without a drop. Gorgeous sunny morning now, 21 C (80 F), not humid. A no errand day so the usual lie in; changed the glue pad in the flea trap as the old one was full ... Forgot I was supposed to post a pic, will do so later. All's quiet here, no news.

Hope the first day won't be to distressing for the boys, Yola; good news about the furries. Angie, I've never had my nails done either. Sorry you're not feeling too well PP, hope the ironing is finished and you can make the quiz tonight. Enjoy your relaxing day, MrsH. See you later, Shelley!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #9

Afternoon all. Not been up to much today just work. It is hubby's birthday today but we are going to go out for a meal on Friday as we have the day off.

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #10

Morning, all.
Last night we stopped by K's mother's house and dropped off something I embroidered for her birthday (a tote bag with birds and trees and her name written beneath). Meant to take a picture before but forgot. She seemed like she liked it. She uses those bags alot because she is big into recycling.
My attorney's office called yesterday saying they received the paperwork with note I sent. Seemed quite apologetic and also scheduled me for an appointment next week as my attorney wants to have a "wrap up" meeting to discuss the end of my case and answer any questions. Didn't expect the need to do that but I suppose it is standard.
Solomon has decided I have a very lovely foot He's been in love with it since yesterday, wrapping his front paws around it and rubbing his face all over. I keep telling him "I'm up here" but he seems to prefer the foot--he's so odd!
Nothing too exciting here, overcast again and probably just do some housework.
Have a good day all