Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #11

Re: White Rabbits Wednesday

Afternoon all - work for me today and then straight home. Not much planned for tonight although hubby is back from being away with work for one night.

Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #12

Evening all been to work today - still enjoying it.

Off out shortly for my aqua aerobics class.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #13

Eileen - jusrol is the ready pastry you buy and . . . just roll!

Except it stuck like a b****r to the rolling pin too but I persevered and now have some rather tasty if a little 'school cookery class' looking pies. Even OH was impressed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #14

Thanks, Yola! Never heard that name; I suspect we have something like that here too. Enjoy the pies!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
01-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #15

Afternoon, everyone.
Beautiful sunny day here. Slept in quite late as I think I have a sinus infection. Drinking some coffee and popped some ibuprofen. Really looks totally different than yesterday it was pouring down rain-- today it looks like summer, I guess summer and fall are battling it out who is in charge now.
On day two of switching all the cats from dry to wet. Something I've been meaning to do for awhile. It is going pretty well so far. I think it's probably more of an adjustment for me to not free feed dry. But I really think it's going to be better for them in the long run. They'll still get some dry but measured limited quantities and majority of their food will be wet. I have kind of re-vamped their regime after bringing myself up to speed on current research.
Think the house needs a cleaning. I always get more done when it is sunny and bright, I don't know why but I find it hard to motivate myself to clean and clear up if it's overcast. Might as well take advantage of the sun today..
Have a good day, all