Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #31

Re: Poor Imogen!

Well, I'm sure you're all going to think I beat her but this morning I got up to a kitten with a swollen face She was in her pen overnight and I think she may have knocked her face while climbing the sides It doesn't seem painful at all so we're just carryng on with the anti-inflammatories, although she's much safer out of the pen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #32

Poor little Imogen - she's in the wars at the moment. You must be wondering if she's a bit accident prone Liz?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #33

I'm not sure whether she's accident-prone or just a bit reckless! I'm convinced this last knock has something to do with the fact that she was hanging from the top of the pen by one paw and swinging like a monkey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #34

Well, they do say most accidents occur in the home! Poor wee girl, give her a chin--tickle from me .........