Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
04-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #11

Re: Darcy was Sick

My Birman regualarly regurgitates his food, usually when he has eaten a lot of kibble very quickly. I have got used to it and don't worry much anymore as otherwise he is fine. If it were one of the others I would be more concerned. I guess what I am trying to say is that some cats are more sickly than others and hopefully Darcy will be fine.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
07-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #12

Sorry for time it took to reply to this thread, and thanks for all the advice

I will look into getting them some grass, definately. Do you think it's ok to just pick some from outside and give it to them? Darcy likes to eat things out my fingers but Stravinsky generally won't I can but try!

Also, there's been no 'up-chucking' incidents since the first one I mentioned. Apart from a hairball from Minsky, but that's not worrying

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Sorry for time it took to reply to this thread, and thanks for all the advice

I will look into getting them some grass, definately. Do you think it's ok to just pick some from outside and give it to them? Darcy likes to eat things out my fingers but Stravinsky generally won't I can but try!

Also, there's been no 'up-chucking' incidents since the first one I mentioned. Apart from a hairball from Minsky, but that's not worrying
I've been doing just that for Leia for years! I got her some of the indoor cat grass and she didn't especially like it as much as the outdoor stuff. Of course don't pick it near the street where it might be polluted by car exhaust or dog pee... Although most cats seem to enjoy the cat grass you grow inside...leave it to my Princess to be different.... Let us know what happens ....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
07-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #14

Great! We've got a small, mini-park right outside our flat with lots of really long, unmown grass. It's not so much a playpark as a small, tree-lined area. The only problem is lots of people take their dogs there to walk, so must hope it's not a dog pee patch!

That is very sweet of Leia only to take the outdoor grass, I can understand that it probably is much nicer. If we grew carrots inside in a wee pot, the ones outside in the earth with natural rail and sunshine probably taste better too!