Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
18-01-2011, 01:20 AM   #21

Re: lazy monday

Very late check in from me - Hi all

Glad Pip is home and settled Lynz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #22

Tink, I find the Kindle very easy to use, and I'm not really techy as you know. A lot of old out of copyright stuff is free, many older things as cheap as 99 cents! Just go on Amazon and check availability of anything you're interested in to see availability and price. I'm astounded at the speed of the download ... a 300+ page book is here in about a minute

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-01-2011, 03:18 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Tink, I find the Kindle very easy to use, and I'm not really techy as you know. A lot of old out of copyright stuff is free, many older things as cheap as 99 cents! Just go on Amazon and check availability of anything you're interested in to see availability and price. I'm astounded at the speed of the download ... a 300+ page book is here in about a minute
wow..that sounds pretty good! i will have to research that. i've heard they are good price now after the holidays too...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #24

Nine new books Tink? Bliss!

And a laptop sooner is always a good thing. Especially with the way the weather seems to be making the post so much later! I'm still waiting on something I ordered before New Year turning up at parents. Well, I saw a delivery slip which could have been for it yest, but it was only 2 hours after delivery and we'd to wait 24 before picking it up!

Sorry to hear you wouldn't want to work for the company you had the interview with Pamela. But far better to find that out now. Good luck finding something you would like to do in the near future.