Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #11

Re: Monday daily

Last day of working from home today as the boys are back at school tomorrow. Thankfully the wordload hasn't been too onerous as I've managed to delivery all the jobs AND take the boys for a trip to the cinema to see Megamind. They loved it; I . . . um . . . didn't.

Well, deposit is paid on my new (well, when I say 'new' I mean 10 year old but new to me) car, so I will have a nice covertible ready for when summer arrives. Navy with navy hood which is quite smart.

And that's about it! Early dinner for the boys and then showers all around and an early night. It will be a shock to my system tomorrow to be leaving the house at the time when I've been prising my eyes open for the last month!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #12

Eileen, hope you get your appointment soon. This weather will no doubt aggravate any breathing problems.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #13

Yes, my best wishes too Eileen. I understand and sympathise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #14

Well home now seems like everyone has had a nice/good day even the hospital appointments.

Eileen - my Dad "suffers" from shortness of breath and I hope you get it sorted, or at least relief/and or an answer. Do let us know.
Yola the car sounds great, pictures will be nice as well as
"car share" in the good weather.

Mrs H......hope you found the "package" I must say I spent weeks searching for my passport and driving licence, "found" it in the file box under oddly enough "essential dicuments"

Catsey Veteran

10-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #15

Just a quick question, has anyone "renewed" their passport lately. If so how long did it take to come back? Got to get mine renewed.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Just a quick question, has anyone "renewed" their passport lately. If so how long did it take to come back? Got to get mine renewed.
This info may help you, Kazz .......

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAn...ions/DG_174148

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
10-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
i renewed mines last year, think i sent away the start of feb and it came back in 2-3 weeks. if i remember i think it says allow for 6 weeks? but i imagine they will be quiet at this time of year.

Catsey Veteran

10-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
This info may help you, Kazz .......

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAn...ions/DG_174148
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
i renewed mines last year, think i sent away the start of feb and it came back in 2-3 weeks. if i remember i think it says allow for 6 weeks? but i imagine they will be quiet at this time of year.
Thanks both, Yeah I was thinking this is the quite time too. Right off I go Wednesday and renew away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #19

"Essential Documents"|" Now who would have thought........???

Good luck with the passport, Kazz.

Thanks for the kind words. I suspect I have emphysema, my mom had it too. I'm playing phone tag with my doctor's assistant, she calls when I'm out and is busy when I call back, have to leave word.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
10-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #20

Decent day so far today.
Snow is melting off the ground. Yet, they say a big snowstorm is coming on Wednesday and to prepare ourselves today and tomorrow.
Will try to get last minute errands done today if I can get K out of bed. Tomorrow is another fish people/room blitz.