Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
05-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #1

Now it's wet, Wdnesday

Hi all

We had snow first thing, then sleet, now it's raining.

Took tree down today, found a candy cane and chocolate that had been missed so 'finders/keepers' lol.

Need to try and rake out some more of Cali's coat as she is dropping clumps of it everywhere! One of the downsides of Golden Retriever love is the coat - oh well.

See some of you at quiz tonight I hope.

Have a good day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #2

Re: Now it's wet, Wdnesday

Hello CM and all who pop along later!

It was a lovely blue sky this morning but cold and windy, now it's very overcast, cold and windy. Blowing up for forecast rain.

I am feeling tired today - I do find if I have a busy day I feel yuk the next, so taking it a bit easy today. Now all my paperwork is sorted I can again spread out my old family photos. Will do that this afternoon.

OH is more cheerful than lately but his hip is giving him jip - golfing hip! Something wrong with his swing, he says. He's lit the fire in the lounge but I think I'll have to put the heating on as I am beginning to feel a bit chilly. Must go and made sure MIL is warm enough in her room.

Hope to see a good turnout at the quiz tonight?!!!

Enjoy your day everyone.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
05-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #3

Greetings everyone ... It has been a while I know... Lots going on here and needed to concentrate and deal with that which effectively meant I had to cut back on my online time... Hubby and daughter all well and good... As are George, HRH Princess Harry and Charlie the dog. Hope all is well with everyone.. I will have a squiz through the posts and try and catch up a bit

Jo x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #4

Hello CM, Angie and all who follow.
Took Malaika out first thing and she met up with her pal Enya, a Red setter so the two had a good romp.
Took all the deccies and the tree down , then a bit of a clean up.
Hopefuly can relax the rest of the day, yoga starts again tonight.
Waiting for news on Pups, nothing happening yet.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
Greetings everyone ... It has been a while I know... Lots going on here and needed to concentrate and deal with that which effectively meant I had to cut back on my online time... Hubby and daughter all well and good... As are George, HRH Princess Harry and Charlie the dog. Hope all is well with everyone.. I will have a squiz through the posts and try and catch up a bit

Jo x
Hello Jo, it's good to see you here again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #6

Hi Jo - very glad you've dropped in. Welcome back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
05-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #7

Hi from me too Jo - good to hear from you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #8

Hi all. Normal temps here: 0 C (32 F), sunny and not too windy. No errands, a lie in and working on questions for the quiz tonight; hope to see some of you there ... all welcome! No news, everything's quiet here, we're both well.

Jo, nice surprise to hear from you, we just recently mentioned you when discussing the awful flooding in Oz. It's not in your area, is it? Angie, hope OH's hip improves.

Stay warm and dry ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #9

Morning
Yesterday the fish people stayed longer than we thought they would so we just went to dinner afterwards..and it started snowing!!
It's melted this morning but wet and yucky. Plan is to go to the dump and then grocery store. Not completely sure on the former b/c the rains going to make the trash heavier..but if we wait for it to be a dry day we may be waiting a long while so inclined to get it over with...either way must stop by store today though!
Temps in 30s today,will be dropping to 20s again by end of week and probably snow again this weekend, supposedly anyhow.
Fireplace is on Have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #10

I had a lovely time back at school today. What a nice group of pupils I've been allocated now the task is to make sure everything's covered in the syllabus so they can do well in their exams. I did warn them that as I was only teaching just their group, I had plenty of free time for preparation and marking so they'd better be prepared for me being on their backs if they fall behind!

This evening I have to bath Morgan as it's his groomer day tomorrow, he actually looks a bit tatty at the moment with a thicker Winter coat so a bit of scissoring and trimming needed!

Enjoy your quiz later on!