Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:49 PM   #1

Guess what!

Just HAD to do some camping jokes!!!!!!

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:50 PM   #2

Re: Guess what!

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. As they lay down for the night, the fire dwindling nearby, Holmes said: "Watson, look up and tell me what you see".
Watson said "I see a fantastic panorama of countless of stars".
Holmes: "And what does that tell you?"
Watson: "Astronomically, it suggests to me that if there are billions of other galaxies that have roughly similar stellar population densities as represented by my view, that, potentially, trillions of planets may be associated with such a galactic and, therefore, stellar population. Allowing for similar chemical distribution throughout the cosmos it may be reasonably implied that life-and possibly intelligent life-may well fill the universe.
Also, being a believer, theologically, it tells me that the vastness of space may be yet another suggestion of the greatness of God and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, the blackness of the sky and the crispness of the stellar images tells me that there is low humidity and stable air and therefore we are most likely to enjoy a beautiful day tomorrow.
Why? - What does it tell you, Mr. Holmes?"
Holmes: "You idiot, someone stole our tent".

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #3

1. When using a public campground, a tuba placed on your picnic table will keep the campsites on either side vacant.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:51 PM   #4

2.Get even with a bear that raided your food bag by kicking his favorite stump apart and eating all the ants.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #5

3.A hot rock placed in your sleeping bag will keep your feet warm. A hot enchilada works almost as well, but the cheese sticks between your toes.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #6

4.The best backpacks are named for national parks or mountain ranges. Steer clear of those named for landfills.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #7

5.While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheralded. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:53 PM   #8

6.Modern rain suits made of fabrics that "breathe" enable campers to stay dry in a downpour. Rain suits that sneeze, cough, and belch, however, have been proven to add absolutely nothing to the wilderness experience.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:53 PM   #9

7.Lint from your navel makes a handy fire starter. Warning: Remove lint from navel before applying the match.

Catsey Senior

25-07-2005, 01:54 PM   #10

8.You'll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.