Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-07-2023, 07:35 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning ladies

Its damp here but think its going to be dry We are off to a dog show today and taking the girls so going to enter them in some of the classes and have a bit of friendly competition with Stevens stepdad and Loona Looking forward to it and its teh first show we have taken both girls to. last time we went we had Barney and Mia and Barney placed in a couple of the classes.

Dinky, I dont think i would be reading those books if i was on my own either! You will be glad that Janna doesnt have the late finishes for a while. Soo good that the job has given her more confidence. Our old flat had lots of mould on teh windows and we think thats why Harris was poorly as a youngster as he always licked the condensation on the windows. Thats a shame you havent seen your cousin but at least you still talk every day.

Shelley thats great you have your doll room all sorted! must be nice to be able to go in and not have to worry about the rain or mould on their bums!! Enjoy your time at teh caravan, how long are you there for?

Have a lovely day ladies, we are having a cup of tea then going to get the girls out for a wander then head to the dog show as it will take us about an hour to get there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2023, 08:23 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hello, yes a mixed bag of weather here, Pamela.
Hope it stays dry for the dog show.
Good luck with the girls.
Here its sunny one minute, then dull.
Quite windy and the sea is rough.
Howard going home to work today so Chris, myself and the dogs alone until james and Hannah arrive on the 8th.
My cousin arrives on site on the 10th and Howard back for the last 2 weeks.
We return home end of August
Dinky its great that Janna has grown in confidence.
I have sent you an email.