Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
31-10-2005, 09:02 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

Morning all....dry here this morning. Children back at school after half term so got to go get them ready....chat later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
31-10-2005, 09:08 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Monday..

good morning everyone,
Dry (so far) this morning a bit of a chill to the air though. Got my scates on already.
One of the dogs that was ment to be coming today isnt. Oh well, he's coming on Thursday instead. Stil have heaps to do.Vet with Blue, Bank, nursery,go and see the one that is coming today, Then the housework, ect ect.

Oh yeh a bit of a touchy subject When I collected the dog yesterday, how can I say this It seems I brought a little hitch hiker home with me Ive got bites on my body anyone know how to get rid? I had a shower, changed all my stuff but it seems to have hidden got fresh bites. HELP please.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-10-2005, 09:47 AM   #3

Ahhhhh Jac - it's awful when you get an unwanted lodger and it sounds like you are sensitive like I am. Can you get to the pharmacy and pick up some Piriteze? It's very good for calming down the reaction and doesn't make you sleepy.
Lavender oil is soothing and it also repels the little varmints. Put a few drops in a bath, or dilute 3 drops in an egg-cup of water and dab. Sprinkle a hankie with a few drops, let it dry and then 'tuck it about your person' (inside your bra?). All the above should stop you picking up any more passengers. You can do the 'dried drops on a cloth' thing for the dog beds too.

Good luck.

We've got 2 daily shreds! Can someone integrate them?

Isn't the board busy? I left @ 8 yesterday to watch the Rocket Man prog (not terribly good! (imho)) and have come on this morning'for a few minutes' to catch up! I've been here 30 minutes already!

Anyway, nearly reached the bottom (working methodically, top to bottom, how boring am I (don't answer that! ) and I can get on and get things done. Speak later in the day. Take care!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-10-2005, 09:53 AM   #4

Morning Fran, morning all! Lovely day here at the moment. We're having a new lounge carpet fitted today so I'm feeling happy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
31-10-2005, 10:08 AM   #5

Morning PK, Morning Mags, beautiful here this morning, Will that be your lounge finished Mags.....??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
31-10-2005, 10:13 AM   #6

Hope everyone has a

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
31-10-2005, 10:17 AM   #7

Morning all

Its nice and sunny here, quite warm

I'm back at work today

I've decided to apply for a new job today.. Will go home and write the application tonight.. I really dont want to be at my current job anymore..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
31-10-2005, 10:51 AM   #8

Thanks for the tips. I think I'll be trying them all! Isnt it weird how they get into all the nooks and crannies. Like along your bra line ugh.
Yi its really quite hectic here these days LOL. didnt think much of rocket man either. Need to go shortly as I have Blue at the vets. Maybe Azz can merge the two threads?
talk later
Jac

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-10-2005, 10:51 AM   #9

More drizzle and greyness today. Cats were barfing and fisticuffing in the night so I had broken sleep Domi is back at nursery after his half term, he didn't want me to leave so I hope he doesn't have a miserable day

Hubby will hopefully pick up his new car later this week which will mean I won't have him trailing too and from work with me which will mean I can have my own space back . When you live and work together the 1/2 hour drive to and from the office (via the nursery) is sanctuary indeed

Hae a good Monday everybody!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
31-10-2005, 10:56 AM   #10

Morning everyone.

Dry here today n cloudy.

Im off to work again grrr only for 3 hours tho lol. Then might do some xmas shopping.