Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #21

Re: Ben is in the Vets

Helen,
i'm so sorry to hear about all your problems with the ringworm. I've never come across it but it sounds awful. I hope you manage to get on top of it soon.You have put so much effort into getting that little kitten well, he's so lucky you took him on. Hope Katie is better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
07-09-2012, 03:09 AM   #22

Thanks Shelley, Ben seems to be responding faster this time to the topical cream, that must be a good sign. He is an affectionate wee man but oh so hates that cream on his head

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #23

I've been Googling about cat colds (both cats and dog have been affected recently) and came across an article that mentioned immunity and it would appear that you may be able to boost Ben's immunity with either herbal or homoeopathic remedies. Perhaps if you search a bit online in those areas, you may find something specific for Ben - or you may like to try and find an animal homoeopath practice near you?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #24

Thanks Angie, was thinking same thing, did some googling ober weekend & came across a German product specifically for kittens. Trixie Vitamin Paste for Kittens. Its supposed to
Boost the immune system.

Its actually difficult to get a supplier, finally found it on Zooplus. £7.49 for 3 tubes PLUS P&P was £7.90. Dont think will ever get over the P&P costing more than the product:/. !!