Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
06-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #1

Minnie

Wish us luck for Thursday,we are visiting the vets for a 6 month check up.Minnie will be weighed and blood taken to check how her kidneys are doing.Shes eating well and all the strange behaviour has stopped(just the yowling every now and then).I do feel guilty as shes curled up asleep on my lap completly unaware of the visit and she hates the vets.Will report back Thursday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #2

Re: Minnie

Loads of positive vibes being sent from me and Minnie's sister Kizzy. We will be crossing our toes and fingers for you and Minnie on Thursday.

Catsey Veteran

09-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #3

We are thinking about Minnie today jacks - I have fingers and toes crossed and Kizzy sends her most comforting purrrrs to Minnie.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
09-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #4

Thanks angieh and kizzy for having everything crossed because it worked.The vet is so pleased with Minnie.When she came out the cat carrier the first words the vet said was "thats one fat happy cat".Since Feb when she had her thyroid op she has gained 6lb in weight.AmazingI know she had lost alot of weight because of her thyroid.She feels alot heavier when i pick her up. Her results from her blood are good considering her kidney probs.They are no worse than a year ago.The vet said shes one spoilt pussycat and very much loved.Im so pleased Musnt let her get to fat though.

Catsey Veteran

09-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #5

That's very good news jacks. Well done to you and to Minnie too of course. It's a fine line weight-wise but I think it's always better to err on the side of being "comfortably" plump! Kizzy will be pleased when I tell her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #6

Great news about Minnie, hurray