Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-02-2006, 07:33 PM   #11

Re: DAily Shred- Tuesday 21 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Fran, that sounds bad...hope you will feel better soon. Did you go to A & E to get yourself checked?

I would think the owners would be liable for damages if, as you say, the ramp was unsafe
Haven't been to A & E I will live Yes the livery yard owners are probably liable and they have insurance to cover things like this but they are friends and I wouldn't pursue a claim. I will show them my injuries in the hope that it prompts them to do something about the ramp...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
21-02-2006, 08:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Sounds like most people had a bad day today Me too!! I have slipped off the ramp up to the muck heap at the stables as it moved and I lost my balance (been saying for ages they needed to get this sorted out as something was going to happen!!)
Have hurt and cut and bruised my back and arm. My arm is like a balloon and the ramp hit my head and I have headache too

Sorry to hear about the teeth J - you know I was in a similar position last year and had mine out by intravenous sedation. I have to disagree with you DM regarding the fear aspect, I have a problem with the nervous system in my lower jaw and they cannot numb my bottom teeth no matter how they try. I have to have treatment under sedation fot this reason...
Yikes Fran I hope you are allright.. That gotta hurt though....

Yeah I remember clearly. Luckily I'm not in pain right now.. It disappeared sometime early saturday morning. But you should have seen me yesterday morning getting ready for the dentist appointment I was shaking all over my body and hyperventilating...

Now I'm just waiting for thursday to hear what the surgeon has to say and get a date and get it over with... Then I'll worry about the money afterwards..

I've missed ya Hope all is well Apart from your accident today of course

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #13

Sounds like it's been a bad day all round! Well mine hasn't been much better. My washing machine broke down last week. Hubby thought it was the door catch. We got one but it wasn't. The repair guy came out today (and he wasnt the slightest sexy!) It's the circut board! £181.32 to fix it! We decided just to go for a new machine (last one was just about 2) I asked the store if they had machine's in stock I could take away. O'h yes ofcourse we do! Well I picked 5 and none of them were in stock! Eventually got to the point that I was just random picking and saying what about that one! Anyway decided to go back to my first choice and wait till Friday when we can pick it up.
You can emagin my washing with 6 of us
Half the keys on my lap top have frozen so that has to go back That's why I havven't been about as much. Cant get on
Everyone take care, the cp strikes again. Now its breaks and falls, breaks of electrical appliances. Be very very carefull

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2006, 08:08 PM   #14

I think the planets must be badly aligned at present.
Everybody get better, take care etc etc

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2006, 11:44 PM   #15

Nite all, sleep well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #16

N ite Mags, sleep well....

Nite all, sleep well...chat tomorrow......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-02-2006, 11:01 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette
I've missed ya Hope all is well Apart from your accident today of course
I missed you too J Have been having a few problems with one thing and another. Will fill you in when we next chat. Will be intouch soon - promise!!

Hope all goes well when you see the surgeon. Don't worry. I didn't feel a thing, it was brilliant!