Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Well, it is here, but howling winds as a cold front comes thru. We broke a record yesterday: made 25 C (77 F)!! Delightful, but back to normal today and for next week. No news, all quiet and peaceful here.

Hope all are well and enjoying Saturday ... don't forget to vote in the tie breaker photo poll!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hi Eileen! It's cold and grey here .... not much going on. Fish pie for supper - comfortable, warming food.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #3

It's been grey and wet here all day, quite miserable. Discovered one or both of the cats has been weeing on the very edge of the litter tray and it's been going over the side onto the floor fortunately the tray sits on a plastic mat so I don't think there's any wee on the carpet in the spare room, but I'll get the shampooer out after the weekend just in case.

I'm not very cat-happy today as Jason has started clawing the stair carpet again, I clipped his claws for the first time at the beginning of December so I suppose they were due again. I did the deed but he got his own back by giving me a deep scratch down the back of my calf ouch! ooh, the blood! trickling down my leg! good job I usually wear trousers so no-one will see it. I was kneeling you see, with him under my arm, next time I'll do it standing up!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #4

Hi all.

Been a lovely day here so got a good few outside tasks completed. Not as nice as 25c tho'. Think we'll need to wait until May/June for that!!

I'm going to try to cut Breagh's claws tonight - she's taken to leaping onto the side of the chair, and hanging on. Honestly - what will they get up to next. I'll be warned by your experience MrsH!!

Fish Pie sounds good - think we're going to have a takeaway.

We went to see the Dubliners in concert in Glasgow last night - they were fantastic. Made the trip there worthwhile.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #5

evening everyone,
Glad the dubliners were good CM. Hope your leg is ok MrsH, cat scratches are never good

we have just been out and about today. Went to cats protection in stirling area and fell in love with a wee tortie cat, but need to just wait and see, we have put a temp reserve on her but as im working all next weekend i dont think i can have her as i wouldnt be able to pick her up because they are only open satrday and sunday.

enjoy your evenng everyone and all those to follow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #6

evening all. Been to dog training today, then took one son to stay with the other son and then visited a friend whilst i was in the area.With the price of petrol i try to do as many tings as possible on one journey.
Going to get an indian takeaway and chill out watching tv.
Pamela, glad you have seen a little cat you like, surely the shelter will let you make alternative arrangment for a pick up if it means the cat wuill get a good home ?
MrsH ouch ! your cat scratch sounds painful.
Angie, hope you enjoyed your fish pie, i bet Kizzy and Pip were after some.
Eileen , quiet and peaceful sounds ok.
CM glad you enjoyed your concert

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #7

Shelley, not sure how that would work, there were loads of people picking cats up today that had been reserved last weekend so not sure if they would let me get her during the week eventhough there are people there.

I have been chatting to strictmachine on face book and she has asked me to let you know that she has has problems with her login due to forgetting her details, she is going to try and login tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #8

No sign of any sun here, it's been chucking it down for days. Getting fed up with it now but what can you do?
Just had a chinese for dinner, now off to watch some telly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #9

Hello, all.
Sunny and bright here too with the wind howling!
We went out for dinner last night and stopped by the bookstore so I could have a browse and pick something out.
I don't really have anything planned today so I think I'll just do some housework and the usual.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
19-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #10

Hi guys, sorry for my absence, I accidentally blocked my browser and couldn't get into my fb/catsey/etc on the home computer.
Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

I have been offered a house in a great location, so soon I will be getting my puddy tat