Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all

Worked later than expected last night so missed the quiz I am sorry about that people hope it was good.

Off to work shortly on lates today and tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day, not got much to say actually other than that. The weather is getting better by the day. Still cold but you can see Spring is acoming.

See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning Kazz - yes, nice blue day here. Bit chilly but smiley day. Off out for our R&R with a Spring in our step.

Back for tea later. Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #3

Have a nice walk Angie. See you later well after tea in my case 12-9 today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #4

morning kazz and angie. Its wet and foggy here. Just been shopping this morning, got fuel and helped a fellow female to put air in her tyres. Working today at 430pm till 830pm so just having some lunch then getting organised to head to work.

Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #5

Went to the hospital late morning for my regular bloodtest only to find that the phlebotomy dept had closed early! Couldn't find anyone to get information so had a wasted journey. I'll try again tomorrow and go much earlier just in case they do it again! Had a very pretty journey though, roundabouts covered with crocuses, fully open in the Spring sunshine and noticed a huge carpet of snowdrops by the edge of some woodland, not a wasted journey after all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #6

Hello everyone, nice and sunny here too but quite chilly. Hope you and hubby have a nice walk, angie. Shame about the clinic MrsH at least you found something to be positive about.
Hello and waves to Kazz and Pamela.
Feeling grumpy today, it's realy sinking in about losing my job, i was hoping there might be something at the nursery were i am at the moment but it's not looking like it.
Also keep getting change of contract hours from HrU that are not correct. Today i got one and it wasn't even for the child i'm working with. It nearly pushed me over the edge , i've had my miserable hours cut and this contract was to say they had been increased, it just adds insult to injury.
Sorry about the rant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #7

Hi, people! Enjoying a mini-thaw here: sunny, 13 C (54 F), may make 19 C this afternoon, delightful! May even have the porch door open and not have to play doorman to Madame! Have been browsing on Amazon in the free/low cost book selection and have just gotten 2 interesting sounding psychological suspense novels for the Kindle ... it's addictive! No other news..

Hope it's a good walk, Angie. Sorry you missed the quiz, Kazz, a good one last night. MrsH, snowdrops AND crocus ... oh, I wish!! A pity about the phlebotomy. Shelley, so sorry about your job problems Hi, Pamela!

Keep thinking Spring!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #8

Hi all...

Well, I'm home. Did work, then went to pick up some large litter trays (and fairly big bowls) for little one to use while I'm away for the weekend. My downstairs neighbour is going to check on her, but it would be useful if she didn't have to deal with the litter each time she's in! These ones have covers, so we'll see how she goes with those. They did also have cat flaps, and she was going OK with those, but they did stick a bit, so... Otherwise, she's been having fun playing with the handles, and is now back to digging for stuff down the side of the couch...

Sorry to hear about the job trials Shelley. *hugs* And yes Kazz - quiz was good, though slightly interrupted by server issues which delayed us a bit. Least it didn't last long though!

Hello everyone else - hope the days are going well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #9

We have had a really lovely walk at Harting Down. Saw a large herd of Roe Deer and plenty of buzzards. OH thought he saw a Hare, but I missed it. Weather was glorious, wore two lightweight fleeces and no coat! Went around the back of Beacon Hill (iron age hill fort) and down a steep descent - wouldn't want to try going up it! A particularly good walk, with fine views and the air was like wine!

Sorry to hear about your work problems Shelley - can you make a complaint about the way you've been treated?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #10

Angie, glad you had a lovely walk, how nice to see the Deer.
Kate i hope Clous likes the new litter tray, cats can be such fussy creatures.
Re my job, HRU are doing my head in, it's bad enough losing the job but they are dragging their feet over putting me on the redeployment list. I asked to be put on last friday and rang today as i hadn't heard anything. The lady i spoke to said she had recieved my info and would put me on the list, as it's all done online i expected to be on it this afternoon.
Thing is they will wash their hands of me after 31st March