Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #11

Re: Soggy Sunday

Morning, everyone.
We had quite the windy day yesterday and it is still that way but dwindling down as today begins so I don't think it'll be so bad (yesterday the wind was knocking the truck about the road on the way home from the show!).
Friend who slept on our couch the other night with marital troubles sent an odd generic email to me late last night. I wonder if he was looking for a place to stay again or if it his wife logging into his account...odd, asking how we were when we'd just seen him. Maybe she's nosing around..I sent back an equally generic "Fine, how are you?" just in case...do not want to be involved by adding fuel to the fire if that is what's going on there.
I'll need to go out for newspapers today for ferret's litter boxes. Other than that, not what sure what I'll do besides regular chores.
I had an odd dream last night about breeding cats..obviously leftovers in my mind from the show It was a funny dream because everytime there was a litter born you had to buy a new house so we were trying to figure out how many houses we'd have to buy for the amount of litters we'd like to have. It was taboo to raise more than one litter on a property so there was lots of real estate involved

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #12

What a weird dream.............but I love the ways in which our imagination travels while we sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Pamela I am finding it ok, although I do struggle when his books are so long because of all of the characters in it, I am on page 178 now. What page are you on?
Im on page 507 Emma,

Back from looking at kitties, i saw one wee ginger femae today but she was reserved

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #14

Hi, all. Overcast here but milder at last, 5 C (40 F); may make 12 by afternoon. Very welcome, this Winter has been so much colder than normal. Just pottering, waiting for a grocery delivery; deciding if I want ham and cabbage or crab cake for dinner ...decisions, decisions...

Kazz, if you had a Kindle you could have a new book to read in seconds ... I love mine. Must check the new King, thanks for the recommendation. Sorry everyone seems to have rain; could be worse - snow!!! Tink, wierd dream!

Have a good day, all......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #15

Everybody I know who has got a kindle loves theirs....really tempted..

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Everybody I know who has got a kindle loves theirs....really tempted..
Emma, Eileen .....I you both but ......SHUT UP......I am attempting to be mortgage free in 3 years, and buy a new car outright, and have money in the bank.

And before anyone says it at all I know you only live once and cannot take it with you and NO purchases for the garden do not count as spending.

Yes I know I have gone OTT with the smilies. Just felt like it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #17

Hehehe .... But if you read a lot of books a kindle really does pay for itself...as you can download thousands of free books... Do you still love me???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #18

evening all.
All the talk of books has given me an idea for a thread.
I too like stephen King but haven't read any for ages, think my favourites are the shining and the green mile.
Kazz i think James Herbert is similar i read the rats and lair whilst at college, truly horrifying.
I like Richard Laymon, i think his books are more shocking than Stephen king and they're bad.
Angie, glad Pip is back to his usual self.
I'd love to see a pic of your Moorcroft jug, CM. Where did you find it.
Kate, hope you had a nice church service and an enjoyable visit with your friend.
Eileen what did you end up having to eat ?
Pamela sorry the little Ginger kit was reserved.
Tink, the email does sound a bit suspicious.
Took Malaika for a walk in a new park today and then shopping at Pets at home.
We bought a little blanket, Blue soft toy sheep and treats for the new pup. Of course we had to treat Malaika and Tom and Jerry as well.
Malaika loves to shoplift in PAH, today she found a lovely charcoal biscuit under the shelves

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #19

*cough cough* I am sorry to have to mention this Shelley but have we seen any pictures of the new pup yet???????????????..............I DON'T THINK SO...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #20

Shelley, no dinner yet, it's just past 2:30 in the afternoon here; won't eat till 7 pm, still

Love the shoplifting story!!