Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #1

12/12/12 daily

Last time we will see this unless we are all here in 2112?

Anyhow interesting date. Been up an hour or so not my plan but I woke up and could not go back off so got up. At work tonight so unless I get a nap later (and can sleep) the I will be awake until this time tomorrow morning. Over 24 hours.

Well took Sal out, it cold but ot as cold as yesterday. When we got home she flew up the stairs as we came in the front door.........lovely to see and now my day.

Took the dog out, got the papers, had a cup coffee. Put all the rubbish by the car planning on a run to the salvage.
Need to pop into BHS to get my Dad a pair of trousers for christmas.
Had a lovely meal out at TGI with a friend yesterday the one I forgotten all about. Off out again on Sunday night and then Monday afternoon.Work Tuesday to Fri and then meal out Saturday.
While out yesterday we sort of decided to go away on holiday for new year 2013. somewhere anywhere.

Have a good day all see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: 12/12/12 daily

Morning Kazz and everyone to follow. Hope you get a sleep before work. Its really cold here as well. -4 when we left the house. I'm heading into town early to get some last bits of Christmas shopping before work at 12pm.

I must admit, I like the special dates. My sister in law got engaged in 10/10/10 and married 11/11/11 just wondering what she is planning for today!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #3

Morning all, foggy and cold here. I had to defrost the bird feeder before I could open it and pour warm water over their water bowl as I couldn't move it to run it under the tap!
Nice and warm here in work and I really must stop sneaking onto catsey and finish writing a talk I'm giving to some students later this week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #4

morning Karen and Pamela.
Sounds like you have a busy time coming up Karen.
Pamela, hope you get you're shopping done.
I'm going shopping on sunday but i got an unexpected invitation today from a friend. We are going to the manchester christmas markets this afternoon.
Yesterday i got a realy nice dress and neclace for the works christmas do on friday, definately having a cut down on food after christmas though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #5

morning CS, we must have posted at the same time,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #6

Morning all! Nice to see a small flock of Catseyers at the Daily Thread ...... good date for it!

Really grey and gloomy here this morning. We didn't lose yesterday's frost all day and we have more on top of it now. I've just put food out for the birds, luckily our pond pump is still running so they have running water.

Monty was a bit grumpy at the dog training party last evening, growling at the other dogs and he didn't seem to be his usual happy self. Hope he's not going down with something. He's out with OH just now so I will hear how he is when he gets home. Sometimes he just gets overwhelmed with lots of dogs, especially when he's on lead. We have normal training this evening and then no more until after the New Year.

Hope you all have a grand day doing whatever you have planned. Kazz, I really hope you manage to get a nap later on before work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #7

CS . . . me too! I'm supposed to be editing some text but popped on for a quick nosey.

Karen - I couldn't do shiftwork. I don't think I could deal with the continual body clock disruptions at my age

Today we're heading off to Sebi's Christmas Play - he's a mouse and each day this week has been coming home with the remains of painted whiskers on his face. Considering this time last year they could barely get him onto the stage, my little boy has made tremendous progress, bless him.

It's a very dry cold here this morning so although temp was minus 5, the car was not iced up. It's good particularly as that meant the roads weren't slippery!

OK, must finish that BMW edit as we're due to leave office in about an hour!