Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #1

Howling gale Friday

Rain, sleet, snow, sun, more rain, and VERY high winds- we've had the lot this morning!
I'm working at home well wrapped up and the cats had one look out and came back in to settle on the bed and sofa- Cleo has retreated to the airing cupboard (I wonder if I could fit the laptop in there?).
Hope everyone is safe, warm and well?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #2

Re: Howling gale Friday

CS glad you are able to work at home in such horrible weather.
Dry and bright here. Just getting ready for my weekend away with the children, think of me canoeing on Lake Windermere.
Just a reminder that the quiz on monday will have a Christmas theme if anyone fancies joining in. It will start at 8.30pm.
Bye for now, see you Monday, keep safe , keep warm and have fun.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #3

Afternoon CS - sorry to hear you are being buffeted around - it rained heavily this morning (after having rained since mid-yesterday afternoon) but it's cleared through and although cold, it's been bright enough here. Wind got up a bit and blew the clouds through, but it's still here now.

We have bottled our Summer Berry vodka and the Rhubarb and Ginger vodka this morning. Very impressed with the R&G, especially considering that we only thought about it after our rhubarb was over and bought some frozen from the local farm shop. It's a very nice colour and light, sharp and fruity. If only we'd made a note of how much ginger we used, as it could do with a bit more. Good for a first attempt though. The berry one is good too and not too sweet, it has a sharp back taste from the red and blackcurrants. Just trying to design the labels atm.

Hope everyone is safe, warm and dry?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #4

Hi Shelley - take loads of warm woollies and be careful! Hope you all have a good time.