Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #1

wet horrible thursday

Morning everyone. Its horrible here today and still dark!! The buses haven't been reliable today as the few before mine apparently never came so it was a really busy bus that had to drive by stops. So cold walking from the bus stop to work. In and cup of tea to heat me up!!

Hope everyone has a good day and keeps warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #2

Re: wet horrible thursday

Morning Pamela - sorry you've had a horrid cold wet start to your day. It's cold here (-5 the computer says) but dry. Rain is forecast later, but it will have to warm up a bit before then.

OH has gone to play golf, mad crazy bloke he is. Me, Monty and the cats are staying indoors in the warm. I have been trying to make a calendar online and I am getting on OK, it's a bit fiddly and something I've not done before. I am using photos of Kizzy, Pip and Monty (well no surprise there then!)

Have a good day everyone. Stay warm, safe and dry if at all possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #3

Brrr, still cold here. The roads were very icy this morning - I have given up on the bike for a bit and am driving.
Rain is forecast but not sure if it is warm enough?
Mr Angie sounds a little bit golf mad....... You and the animals have the right idea Angie! Hope the buses are more reliable for your trip home Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #4

Afternoon all.
It snowed here overnight so there was a frosty covering on the roads this morning.
Had a nice morning at work, i am going away for the weekend with some of the children tomorrow.
I've had a bit of a sore neck on and off for a week or two and this morning i've discovered one of the glands is swollen on one side, it's probably to do with the colds etc that i keep getting.
Cosy afternoon in i think, still waiting to do a photoshoot with Tuppence but she won't get out of bed