Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #1

Half-Way Wednesday

Afternoon all - quite raw and cold here today, although the temperature isn't as low as it's been. Just feels colder somehow.

Kizzy and Pip must be noticing the colder weather too - their normal routine is to be out until after our lunchtime and then spend the afternoon asleep on our bed, but they have been there most of the morning, in fact they didn't give me time enough to make the bed this morning and I wouldn't dream of disturbing their slumbers.

For the first time in a week, Monty seemed more himself last night and went into his crate with no worry and settled almost immediately. Just in time to get worked up again this evening - but I will be sitting in the car with him for puppy class and then he will be a useful boy helping to train a Vizler that needs one to one attention for a session before the advanced class. Should be fun!!!!

Hope everyone is keeping warm. Thinking about Sal and Kazz today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #2

Re: Half-Way Wednesday

Thanks Angie.

Your hubby is going to end up running his own training class soon.
Right got up took Mom to the hospital eye test All fine just to gauge her eyesight before her op. Back few more hours sleep up took Sal to vets, updated on her thread. Just had phone call of my sister she thinks she has either sprained or broken her ankle, taking her to the hospital.Then off to work. Just getting ready and thankfuly last night tomorrow until wednesday next week.

Will be glad its over this week so busy and lack of sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #3

evening all
Hope training goew well tonight Angie
Glad you're mums eye test was ok, now i hope you're poor sister gets her ankle sorted, Karen.
Had a nice productive day at home today, all christmas deccies up and the house looks nice.
Re cats Angie, i haven't managed any pics of tup as she's been asleep in her box all day, like Kizzy and Pip she's not wanting to go out in the cold.
Off to yoga soon, then home again to relax and perhaps watch some tv.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #4

Hi all- unexpected snow here made the journey in this morning a bit of a pain. I've been interviewing all day- glad to be home relaxing as you have to concentrate so hard to be fair to everyone!
Kizzy and Pip are sensible sounding cats. I it rubbing off on Monty at all?
Glad Sal is a bit better Kazz and hope your sister is OK. Hope you enjoyed yoga Shelley?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #5

CS, glad you're able to have a nice relax at home.
Yes thanks i enjoyed yoga