Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #1

Tuesday

afternoon all.
Dry and bright here and just about to start taking the dogs out, seperately today so i can work with them.
Had a nice morning at work, hope everyone is ok.
The quiz went well last night, i enjoyed it, thanks Lynz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Afternoon Shelley, sun just going down here. Going to be colder later I think .... OH is out having a double golf lesson this afternoon. I'm just going to light the fire so it will be snuggly when he gets in.

Quiz was very good last night - but I didn't do very well and Kizzy was no help at all!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #3

Coughing for England today. Headache too. Am looking forward to heading off to pick up the boys in about 45 mins and then to getting an early night. Myshka has taken to snuggling up against me in the night and it's lovely to reach out and feel him gently snoring.

Catsey Veteran

04-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #4

Yola, sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell, try to rest up if you can , i know it's easier said than done with two youngsters. I know what you mean about pets being a comfort to snuggle up to.
Angie, hope you're house is warm and snug now.
The dogs behaviour was worse than i expected, they need a lot of work. I think because one person takes two out at once often due to work commitments their behaviour has been allowed to slip.
I've given them both a stern talking to and told them things are going to change.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #5

Evening everyone

Shelley, hope your boy starts to behave himself
Angie, i love proper fires!!
Yola, hope your cold goes away

Im not long in and OH had my dinner ready for me Harris has been upto mischief today!! i left a loaf of bread out by accident today and OH came home to it have eaten and all over the floor!! He then proceeded to attack my baubles, tinsel, donkey and reindeer along with my cards!!! Think he was hyper on the carbs from the bread!!! He is up to mischief as well tonight!!!

Catsey Veteran

04-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #6

Pamela, wonder if Harris is related to Kwame, maybe we should get them together,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #7

Who knows Shelley!!