Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #1

Monday Monday

Who's old enough to remember this song by The Mamas and The Papas? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Not nearly so cold this morning - it was around -1 this time yesterday and it's 10C now, according to my computer (how does it know????)

Have a good day folks ............ looking forward to the QUIZ this evening!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #2

Re: Monday Monday

Morning Angie and those to follow. Woke up to a covering of snow today which is lovely to see but not to be out in!! In work until 6pm then asda to get a new star and pick up pj bottoms I ordered as a Christmas present. Home before the quiz though
Hope you stay indoors nice and warm Angie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #3

Yes Angie i remember it,lol but i was very young
Been out this morning to a carers meeting, we met with the director of aduly services to tell him what it's like being a carer and ask some questions. He made all the right noises but i doubt anything will change but you have to try.
Having to encourage Tuppence outside now for short periods so she gets some fresh air and do her stuff. She's happy to stay inside aand i don't blame her.
We put the tree up last night with a small strand of lights. Today i bought more, when i arrived home all was well, i then nipped to spar and when i returned all was not well. The tree was strewn across the room and a light chewed. The culprit is Basenji and male but i'm not naming names
Not sure what we'l do yet, at the moment the tree is stood on the table, being a large one it looks a bit daft up there.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
03-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #4

Had to google what basenji meant, as I was totaly cofused!

I knew the song, even though I'm not old enough to remember, started singing it as soon as I saw the thread title!

Been doing washing, cleaning and shopping today. All very boring, but it must be done!

Hope you have fun at the quiz tonight, I will be missing it again as I will be out swimming! I will join in one of these days!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #5

We've ducked out of the Christmas tree issue again this year ..... last year we decided that it was too much temptation for Monty as he was only a puppy but this year I have ordered a table top tree - so hopefully we won't tempt fate. Sorry about K**** and your tree Shelley - do hope that he's not damaged himself. Is there anywhere you could put the tree that he couldn't get to? Silly Q probably ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #6

not a silly question at all Angie, first i put it onto the table but it looked daft and also we will need the table to eat off on christmas day. It is now in the hall which is a shame as we can only see it when we walk through but it does look nice. When we are out the dogs will stay in the lounge.
Surprising how many Basenji owners have said they no longer have a tree