Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #1

Sunday Sunday

So nice I named it twice, lovely crisp and fresh morning here, I took Sal out and could hear her feet crunching the frosty grass. Not a soul in sight either just as Sal and I like it, miserable souls that we are.

Got a bit of food shopping to do, and maybe have a potter round the shops, got to pick up a few more bits for Christmas. Roast beef for dinner yummy with yorkie etc of course.
This could be the last weekend I am at home with Christmas do's, meals etc.so staying in tonight may wrap presents or pull the Christmas stuff out of the loft ready for next weeked putting the tree up. Having the artificial one from the loft this year. The following weekend of the 15th would have been my choice - but its too busy with do's, hospital apppointments, visiting etc etc so next weekend it will be.

Want to try and put up some shelves in my bedroom too today got to get the stuff though, so could get that today.

Have a great day all of you just getting ready to go out see you all later.

Is the QUIZ on tomorrow people?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Sunday

Good morning Kaz. Your dinner sounds lovely!! hope you enjoy it Hope you have a nice wander round the shops as well.
Im meeting my big sister in own today for some christmas shopping. She has some things to get and i have a couple of wee bits for OH to get as well. Going looking for a new christmas tree as i hunted yesterday and couldnt get the 1 that i wanted so heres hoping for today!

Hope everyone has a good day

Kazz, the quiz is on about 830pm tomorrow and Lynz is hosting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #3

Morning Kazz and Pamela. Busy busy people .... I'm staying at home today, too cold to venture out. OH will be taking Monty to agility later. Not sure if this is the last Sunday of the 10 week session .... will have to count up. May start doing the Christmas cards later as my order has arrived from RSPB. Always a sad little excursion through the address book, crossing off those who've passed away during the year. Better when the card writing is over and done. An old friend of my mother sent me an email to let me know that she won't be sending out cards this year as the cost is too high. I am happy about that - I know she's still breathing at least.

I shall curl up with the Kindle later - have got into the Agatha Raisin series, wasn't sure it was as good as Hamish Macbeth (same author) but I'm enjoying them. And watching the birds on the feeders. Had a Jay on the bird table yesterday, handsome fellow.

Have a good day all, keep warm. I'll be around your house for roast beef later Kazz, in spirit even if not in body!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Karen, we too have pulled our tree out of the attic, my youngest has dug all the decorations out of the cupboard. I need to buy some more lights tomorrow and then we will put it up. It's a lot of effort so i like to benefit from the decorations for the longest time
Pamela, hope you have a good shop, i can't do anymore yet as i've no idea what to get people.
Angie, i know what you mean about the address book, i kept Eileens card from last year and it will join the new ones every year.
Had a superbly enjoyable doll day yesterday at the fair.
Today is Howards birthday, we are having a relaxing day at home.

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #5

Happy Birthday Howard.

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #6

Howard says thanks

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #7

A pleasure.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #8

Happy Birthday Howard!

Here's a Birthday cake - sorry don't have any candles!

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #9

Howard likes the cake Angie, thank you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #10

happy birthday Howard