Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #1

Bbbbrrrrrr! Friday

Morning all! Bright and very cold here, -3 still. Hope you are all managing to keep warm. I have the wool hat ready, the scarf and gloves. My gardening man is here (a hardy perennial) and is getting rid of the last of the leaves. I will ask him later to put up a bracket for the new bird feeder, squirrel resistant! (I can never think of squirrels without remembering dear Eileen, of course.)

Hope you all have a good day. Is our QUIZ on for this evening???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: Bbbbrrrrrr! Friday

Morning Angie, it's cold and frosty here! OH has just rescued a wren from Tolly, the poor thing sat on the tray of the bird feeder for a while and then flew off so we think it is OK.
We are having a day off today as it is our 21st wedding anniversary. We are off to our favourite pub for lunch in a bit. I'm skipping breakfast in preparation.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #3

Happy Anniversary CS and Mr CS! I hope you have a lovely lunch, good idea about skipping the breakfast!

(Glad the little wren seems OK - bad Tolly.)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #4

Happy St Andrews day everyone. Happy anniversary cd, hope you gave a lovely day x Angie its freezing here today aswell!! Just on lynch from work and OH bought for me Quiz is on tonight, I have the questions, big bag of crisps and some southern comfort and lemonade for it see you about 830pm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #5

Happy st Andrews day to our Scottish members, also happy anniversary mr and mrs CS, hope you had a lovely lunch.
It's been very cold here, icy in the mornings and scary to drive in.
Been to work today and it was a bit emotional as a lovely member of staff was leaving to go back to her home country.
Came home and we took the dogs on a walk to the river, then it was home again to pack the car for the doll fair tomorrow.
Looking foward to the quiz tonight.