Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
29-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #1

Frosty Thursday

Morning all!

It's lovely and sunny here on the south coast with a bit of a frost. The kittys are being total wussies and only going out for 5 minutes at a time!

Got the decorating finished yesterday and all the furniture back in, just a couple of boxes left to unpack today. Had a complete change around of the furniture, so it feels like a different house! I gave the carpet a good clean and managed to shrink it by about an inch!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #2

Re: Frosty Thursday

Morning TM - you must have worked really hard yesterday! Hope no more cats' toys managed to get stuck to the gloss, or cats themselves either.

It's sunny and cold here too. A delivery arrived yesterday of a new bird feeder and suet blocks, so that's gone outside this morning. No takers yet .... I keep going to look. We had a bit of a frost and the cars were frozen up. OH has gone off to play golf, the course was closed due to waterlogging but is open again today, I expect parts will be a bit like a skating rink. Monty Bogle has been out for his walk before his daddy left and is now staring out the front window waiting for him to come home.

Just about to get the vacuum cleaner out - breathing much better today, so must try and make the best of it.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #3

Hello all, working at home today so NO TRAINS which is nice. It is cold though and I have my dressing gown on over my clothes to try and keep warm. Loving the bright sun!
You both sound very busy- the housework here will have to wait until I've finished work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #4

afternoon all.
TM sounds like you have been very busy in you're house lately, we have been working in our bathroom, steam cleaning the travertine tiles, repainting the ceiling and now we need to seal the tiles again.
Angie, glad you're breathing is ok
CS, hope you enjoyed you're travel free day.
I've been to work this morning and was treated to a chippy lunch by the manager.
Now i need to write some christmas cards to give to family as i am out with my cousins tonight for a pub meal, all this food, don't know where i'm going to fit it all.

Catsey Junior

29-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #5

Yes, I have been busy! Our housing assosiation put a new kitchen in and made the rest of the house look shabby! Bathroom is next on the list, then the bedrooms! Had a strict time limit on finishing the living room as we did it when my mum went away so we could use her bedroom to store for the furniture, don't think she would have been very happy to come back and have to sleep on the floor!
Glad the weather is helping you Angie, it must be a right pain to be affected so badly by the damp.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #6

Lol TM i know about making the rest of the house look shabby. When i start doing a job in the house i suddenly see the rest of it and think OMG.
We haven't done much to the house recently as we have bought the caravan and keep going off to Scotland, also i spend all the money on improving my doll collection

Catsey Junior

29-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #7

I've only been to Scotland once, a few years ago, and I can see why you would keep going back. I would love to go back one day, but I would definately stay longer than a weekend this time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #8

evening everyone, just in from work. Been a cold day up here. -5.5 when we went to the car at 745am!! Just relaxing tonight as we have been busy every night so far! No "accidents" from Harris so far which is great ounds like everyone has been busy today!! Tiggermoon, where in scotland did you visit?

Catsey Junior

29-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #9

I stayed in a castle on the Isle of Mull! We flew to Edinburgh and drove across to Mull, then went via Loch Ness on the way back. I wish I had gone for longer as Edinburgh looked lovely and there is so much of Scotland I could just gaze at all day! I love a bit of scenery!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #10

It is a lovely place, i wouldnt move from here. We are heading to Edinburgh on the 10th dec for the christmas market, cant wait!!