Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #1

Chilly Wednesday

Morning all, brrr the temperature has dropped but it is looking much brighter. On another train today heading for London this time.
Hope everyone has a nice day planned?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #2

Re: Chilly Wednesday

Morning CS! Yes dry, bright and cold here too this morning. OH has gone out with Monty and taken hat and gloves for the first time this year. I do wish Monty would wear his coat, but he thinks it's made of glue!

Probably making a bit of a belated Christmas cake today and hoping some deliveries get delivered!

Hope everyone has a good day - stay warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #3

evening all, not the best day for me.
It started badly, i was having a nice cup of tea in bed and somehow managed to tip it all over myself and bedding.
My son then refused to get out of bed and help me walk the dogs so i had to change the walk and take them together, afterwards you feel as if you have done a work out.
The brakes then went on Howards van and he got stopped by the police who were doing spot traffic checks.
Ah well onwards and upwards, i have at least accomplished several jobs off my tick list.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #4

evening everyone not long back from my folks house. Went over to see my sisters newly decorated livingroom and bedroom and also over the road seeing my folks. Came home and scrubbed the litter trays due to the issue i have posted about in the behavior thread!!